Unban Request | SGN | Predator | NL | Second UnbanRequest Connected to the first
Your name: | SGN | Predator | NL |

Your ban ID: 30764

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: BRA: Complete minging / Prop blocking with invisible props / RDM / etc. (Extended due to current ban) There is no current ban ill explain in the why we should unban you

Involved: It was my friend THOR|Shadow

Why we should unban you: My friend or he was THOR|Shadow let me pay for his things dat he did this ban is also connected with a Other Unban Request Approved By [FL] Narcotic this is the same UnbanRequest but now for the other things that he did this is the unban request connected to the first (That UnbanRequest is Approved) :

Hello Admins on FR:RP I was banned for something i didn't My friend build a Elevator and say to me on Steam Its Dutch but i Translate in English "Hey gast ik heb een lift gemaakt waarmee je op daken kan Ik Gast dat mag niet Hij Boeie kom gewoon Ik Nee ik heb geen zin in een ban ik heb net gedoneerd Hij Dan niet
English Translation Hey dude i made a Elevator when you can go on roofs I Dude that is not alowed He So just come I Nope i don't want a ban i just Donated.

It was my friend who get on the roof not me i hope you can find it out and unban me because this ban is not fair, I hate when i get unfair ban so please unban me.

Greetings | SGN | Predator | NL |

Why a SECOND! ban i didn't Complete minging / Prop blocking with invisible props / RDM / etc. (Extended due to current ban)

I never did prop block with invisble props dat did my friend or he was my friend but still he doesn't care iff he is banned I DO i just donated i want to do a good roleplay yesterday i want to make in a Empty room in V2p a Nice 5 star cheff restaurant,

And i never did RDM i don't know who i killed but i never did RDM i only killed the president becaue we where raiding for : Tax to high every time Drugs Illigal Only little pistols for selfdefense PS We love big guns that is why :3.

Please ban my friend he did all this not me!! I hate that I get banned for what someone ELSE has done please unban me I just want to start something new on FR: RP I want to make a restaurant but THAT CAN I NOT DO ANYMORE because my friend let me pay for all this is his steam name THOR | Shadow this name is not working he deleted me from steam and he changed his steam name again please help me D;
please ban him and not me. Unban me please | SGN | Predator | NL | STEAM_0:0:61720388 This is the Approved UnbanRequest http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30876 Unbanned by [FL] Narcotic
Pending investigation.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30356

In this Ban Request all of it is you?
(04-29-2013, 11:17 AM)Fultzy Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30356

In this Ban Request all of it is you?

Yes that is a Old one i Already got banned from using Prop/Tools/Entities for 10 Hours

This is a Old one so i don't get why im banned from that but that is a old one the new one that did the THOR|Shadow please ban him and not me please check my approved UnbanRequest http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30876
Approved by [FL] Narcotic
Your blacklist was for invisible props in the tunnel. This is the Offices so there is no connection.

You are also running around on the house. And floating in the sky in the bottom picture.
(04-29-2013, 11:25 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Your blacklist was for invisible props in the tunnel. This is the Offices so there is no connection.

You are also running around on the house. And floating in the sky in the bottom picture.

No then i was a "WindowCleaner" as job in the bottom picture i asked then a Admin iff i can use it and he say "Yes aslong you don't abuse it."

So floating that is not right
I never build Floating things.
What about the rest I said? And who approved it?
(04-29-2013, 04:25 PM)Fultzy Wrote: What about the rest I said? And who approved it?

[FL] Jamie Approved that, not when the props where in the tunnel.
I will wait for Jamie's answer to that to reply to that statement. But during this time you can answer the other question I asked about what was the reasoning behind the prop climbing , random tranqing, and the invisible props in the nexus.

Also:

(04-29-2013, 11:03 AM)Predator Wrote: And i never did RDM i don't know who i killed but i never did RDM i only killed the president becaue we where raiding for : Tax to high every time Drugs Illigal Only little pistols for selfdefense PS We love big guns that is why :3.

Taxes, banning drugs, and weapons is not a reason to raid the president.
(04-29-2013, 04:57 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I will wait for Jamie's answer to that to reply to that statement. But during this time you can answer the other question I asked about what was the reasoning behind the prop climbing , random tranqing, and the invisible props in the nexus.

Also:

(04-29-2013, 11:03 AM)Predator Wrote: And i never did RDM i don't know who i killed but i never did RDM i only killed the president becaue we where raiding for : Tax to high every time Drugs Illigal Only little pistols for selfdefense PS We love big guns that is why :3.

Taxes, banning drugs, and weapons is not a reason to raid the president.

The Random tranqing was not random because there where alot guys propkilling and i tried to help cops to jail them i know that is backseat admin but he dind't stop killing so i Tranqed them , Hostaged rope them and bring them to the officers "I know backseat admin but no one did or even try to contact a Admin that is why please not ban me also for that i just want to help when you are not online i tried also to connect a Admin but you Admins , Moderators Didn't respond.