BR tYn0_SK breaking Fear RP
Name of player:tYn0_SK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20065283

Time in GMT: 1:07AM

Server: V2P

Summary: This guy broke into nexus garage and stole a car. I have my gun out telling him to stop, he gets out of car and starts to run away then he pulls out a gun and kills me when I had my gun out first.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/eOyrUR3LlUQ
Ok, now look at the video. So that is what happend:
You hear the keypad cracking and ran to the garage to found me in my car (Yes, it is my car, I didn't stole it ). Then you told me to get out of the car ( first with taser in your hand, which is not really a threat while I was in the car ), but then you switched to the pistol and start shooting me so I get out of the car, you switched to your HANDS, I switched to FAMAS, you switched to TASER (which was useless at this point, because you CAN'T taze anybody while he is armed). And I still didn't mention that there were 3 armed Corleones behind your back ( I called them to cover me while I retrieve my car back ) . And if you want to be really accurate, you didn't hit me while I was in the car, you were shooting at my passenger
The car was impounded, in possession of the police. you broke in and stole it. Of coarse I would take out my taser first, I would rather arrest you than kill you. It is still a weapon.

General Rule # 13: Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

I start shooting you because u refused to get out and tried running me over. It was still a FearRP situation. I had my gun out and you were running away and got your famas out while I was telling you to stop and I had my weapon out first.

Even the other cop had his pistol out the whole time before you get out of car, and you still break FearRP.
I did not even see the second cop, he was behind my car all the time. When I saw you, you had a taser in your hand (which is NOT a threat while I am in the car, it may be questionable if I had a car with open roof but corvette has not open roof). As soon as I noticed you have a pistol out and shoot at me I got out of the car and start run because there was a car between us+when I looked at you and got out of the car, you had HANDS not a pistol out (exactly at 0:33 in your video)+I WAS armed I just had not my weapon in hands, but I had it out of the inventory. I hope that's enough explanation. Peace :-)

Oh and believe or not, I really wasn't trying to run you over. I just don't run people over :-D
Approved