The Joker's Unblacklist Request
Name: The Joker

Time/Date: 3:18 PM 4/26/13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40607261

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1, for building, physgun, props

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be unblacklisted because the terms of my blacklisting and my prior warning were unclear. I would like to start by saying I'm not out to cause issues. I follow rules. If I knew there were certain things I couldn't do I wouldn't do them. I was at fault by placing invisible cameras around the Nexus. Someone later on told me that I couldn't do that. So I complied. Apparently this was an admins warning but I don't recall it being an admin that told me. Later I was placing camera on the corners of buildings and was going to make traffic cameras. That's when I was blacklisted. A few other things. I haven't been on any fearless servers in a while. I played on v33x when I did used to play. I'm not going to lie the rules aren't upheld in the same way. I guess since I always built things in the nexus there I forgot you couldn't build there. Again I am not trying to cause problems I just want to make sense of things. Also are invisible camera not allowed? Because dozens of people used them on the other server. That is where I learned how to make them. If so I will promptly remove them From my Dupes.

Thanks,
The Joker (a.k.a Chris)
You had a system of invisible cameras placed around the Nexus. After Shadow and I have confronted you, I was lenient enough to warn you not to break the rules again. Some time after that you proceeded to place floating cameras around the city. You didn't have permission from the President, permission from a staff member or support for your cameras. All of that after being warned for camera violations.

I blacklisted you, giving you the exact explanation I am giving you now.
When did you confront me the first time? I am still unclear. Also are invisible camera breaking rules if they are in my house? These things aren't in the written rules. How do you expect people to know them?
How do you find invisible cameras realistic? Also floating?
OK got it. is it counting as floating if its in the corner of a room like attached to the wall.
Since you're clearly not seeing where you're at fault here, I'll just spell it out for you:

- Public building without a staff member's approval
- Building for the government without the President's approval
- Floating cameras
- Disregarding a previous conversation with administrators regarding proper camera usage.

Unblacklist request - denied.