Poll: Which mobile do you own/use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
iPhone
37.12%
49 37.12%
HTC
2.27%
3 2.27%
Nokia
6.82%
9 6.82%
Sony Ericsson
6.82%
9 6.82%
Samsung
19.70%
26 19.70%
Motorola
1.52%
2 1.52%
BLACKBERRY
3.79%
5 3.79%
LG
5.30%
7 5.30%
Doro
0%
0 0%
Sonim
0%
0 0%
Acer
0%
0 0%
Google Nexus One
0.76%
1 0.76%
Other
13.64%
18 13.64%
What is a mobile? (I dont have one)
2.27%
3 2.27%
Total 132 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which mobile phone do you own/use?
(04-06-2016, 11:14 PM)Falcao Wrote: All good about necroposting, a good topic to discuss again!

I've just got a new IPhone 5s.. Stupidly.

I've gone through roughly 4 iPhones a year, last year I had 5 and I still for some reason keep getting more??

My last one Apple fucked themselves by forcing an update upon my phone which set my phone to restoration mode where it couldn't be restored, ha.

Sorry, but in my opinion, iphones are the WORST option of a phone possible.....

I mean not to mention they are tiny.......... they are pretty much designed to break and are just generally crap.

Much better off with a phone that won't break or require payment for every single little thing. *Cough Cough* Samsung

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • GRiiM
(04-06-2016, 11:16 PM)Dan Dan Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 11:14 PM)Falcao Wrote: All good about necroposting, a good topic to discuss again!

I've gone through roughly 4 iPhones a year, last year I had 5 and I still for some reason keep getting more??

My last one Apple fucked themselves by forcing an update upon my phone which set my phone to restoration mode where it couldn't be restored, ha.

I mean not to mention they are tiny.......... they are pretty much designed to break and are just generally crap.

Much better off with a phone that won't break or require payment for every single little thing. *Cough Cough* Samsung

I hate Androids, they suck more than a Nokia brick.

iPhones are great, like really great but they're designed to break or smash, I smashed my last one by dropping it on my bed... MY BED!!???
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Danny Boy
Had an iPhone 5c earlier this year (second hand from family member who got a newer iPhone). Owned it for about 2 months before I smashed its screen for being a complete pile of shit and then I went back to Android.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Danny Boy, Falc
(04-06-2016, 11:19 PM)Falcao Wrote: I hate Androids, they suck more than a Nokia brick.

iPhones are great, like really great but they're designed to break or smash, I smashed my last one by dropping it on my bed... MY BED!!???

Lets be honest though.

These days, there is no perfect phone anymore.
Companies either want you to pay for EVERYTHING and even find ways of doing it [like apple making their phones break ALL the time].

(04-06-2016, 11:19 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Had an iPhone 5c earlier this year (second hand from family member who got a newer iPhone). Owned it for about 2 months before I smashed its screen for being a complete pile of shit and then I went back to Android.

Haha, brings back the time I done it with my 5c, it wouldn't respond so it got thrown into the wall and died.
The Result of doing ANYTHING with an iphone these days.

You could probably just go out and keep it in you're pocket and this would happen:

[Image: o-YOUTUBE-facebook.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Falc
(04-06-2016, 11:21 PM)Dan Dan Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 11:19 PM)Falcao Wrote: I hate Androids, they suck more than a Nokia brick.

Lets be honest though.

These days, there is no perfect phone anymore.
Companies either want you to pay for EVERYTHING and even find ways of doing it [like apple making their phones break ALL the time].

Of course, because people are addicted and will do anything to get a new phone if it breaks..

Mine broke 2 weeks ago and I was lost for the whole day I didn't have one, which resulted in me taking out a second contract so I wouldn't go without..
(04-06-2016, 11:23 PM)Falcao Wrote: Of course, because people are addicted and will do anything to get a new phone if it breaks..

Mine broke 2 weeks ago and I was lost for the whole day I didn't have one, which resulted in me taking out a second contract so I wouldn't go without..

Fair enough though. I don't think i could go a day without my phone :/ Which just kinda shows how pathetic society is these days but either way xDD

That's why i stick to getting Samsung phones, not to mention they actually look good and dont have a shit size, but i have on many occasions dropped mine down the stairs, on the floor, almost everywhere you can think of, and not a single crack.

Plus not to mention Samsung's apparently starting the whole waterproof feature xDDD Not gonna test it, but always a good thing to have.

(04-06-2016, 11:19 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 11:16 PM)Dan Dan Wrote:

I hate Androids, they suck more than a Nokia brick.

All these stories about broken iPhones and how fragile they are. I've dropped mine plenty of times in plenty of places and never destroyed it. Guess user experience may vary.

I plan on upgrading from the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 7 plus or the rumored Pro and getting a 2nd phone when the Galaxy Note 6 releases.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Falc
Huawei 6