Ban Request: [FL:RP]ShadowModer
Name of player: [FL:RP]ShadowModer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49461062

Time in GMT: 10:00

Server: rp_evocity_v2d (176.31.228.8:27015)

Summary: Double-Dooring. There were no keypads as well...

Evidence:
[Image: rpevocityv2d0005.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0004.jpg].
(I'm very sorry about the colors. It's an issue i have with taking in-game photos with my Laptop)
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Look what sonny First of all That whasn't a dobble doon The upper thing is a Fading door for bigger cars and second of all that gate is opened by the button on the left -_- Third of all There whas a keypad inside and if there whasn't a keypad that means we were still building... Make sure you have the right facs before you start doing crap like this -_-
I was sitting next to Amazing Alex and I saw no keypads, no button what so ever. It's understandable tho if you were still building, but I didn't see you building... You were actually building it during a raid. And having a prop against the already existing door is against the rules.

Door Rules Wrote:5. Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-25-2013, 06:58 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I was sitting next to Amazing Alex and I saw no keypads, no button what so ever. It's understandable tho if you were still building, but I didn't see you building... You were actually building it during a raid. And having a prop against the already existing door is against the rules.

Door Rules Wrote:5. Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side.

James! Are you joking with me? HOW IS THERE NOT ENOGUH SPACE OF 2 PERSONS???????? and why do you want a keypad sence theres a button for the gate The props up are fading doors theres whas a button inside for then Through the first gate there whas enought space for a normal car... And what do you mean we were building it while a raid What raid? There whas no one expet our people in the compaund... If you went through the gate theres 2 walls and a fading door there whas a keypad... I dont know what you are talking about james... i really dont.
(04-26-2013, 05:54 AM)Shadow_Born Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 06:58 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I was sitting next to Amazing Alex and I saw no keypads, no button what so ever. It's understandable tho if you were still building, but I didn't see you building... You were actually building it during a raid. And having a prop against the already existing door is against the rules.

James! Are you joking with me? HOW IS THERE NOT ENOGUH SPACE OF 2 PERSONS???????? and why do you want a keypad sence theres a button for the gate The props up are fading doors theres whas a button inside for then Through the first gate there whas enought space for a normal car... And what do you mean we were building it while a raid What raid? There whas no one expet our people in the compaund... If you went through the gate theres 2 walls and a fading door there whas a keypad... I dont know what you are talking about james... i really dont.

1. My name is not James?
2. As seen on ghe picture, there is a prop (PHX prop) next to the door, like having an extra door. Which is against the rules.
3. There was a raid going on. The police was outside shouting that they were going in and they had a search warrant or somethibg like that (amazing alex was calle ocer there because the police was going to do a raid because they thought there were contra). Yet you were still building to prevent the police to get in by blocking the original door.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
There were no other buttons except the one for the original gate. And yes, there was a raid. The whole Police Unit got called over to the Industrial area because it was heard that Contra was in Your area.
Sincerely, TotallyGG

(04-26-2013, 06:38 AM)Amazing Alex Wrote: There were no other buttons except the one for the original gate. And yes, there was a raid. The whole Police Unit got called over to the Industrial area because it was heard that Contra was in Your area.

First of all the guy that said about contra is lying becose i dont belive anyone had any...

Second of all Apsolutly no one whas shooting at our base ...

And we weren't building to prevent raid we were building a base And even so we made the upper gate so random people ( CDMers ) with ambulances or firetrucks can't get it so they dont do crap thats why we made a button and i just want to ask why do you need a keypad or even a button outside for the upper door sence we decide Who is gonna go in ( By who is gonna go in i mean with bigger cars ) It makes no sence having something outside and the upper gate isn't prop blocking any normal people so i dont see the problem
Wow so you are the noob cops who randomly raided us multiple times, even though the person reporting contraband had never been inside? The gates were not blocked, the props ABOVE THEM were to make the wall look complete, they DID NOT NEED TO BE OPEN-ABLE because you can walk / drive small cars through the gate, inside of the gate, there is room for about 3 cars and 3 people before you hit the keypaded gate, THAT HAS A KEYPAD, but nice selective evidence, only showing the front gate, it would have been easy to understand if you had showed it OPEN...

And on a final note, WE WERE STILL BUILDING the raid started while we were building, because he had already been raided by 2 loads of cops before...

EDIT: we are a fricken passive clan, why would we be contra-basing? To stop this happening again I'm gonna be asking the rest of the clan to NOT BUY CONTRA or guns...
1. My name is not James?
2. As seen on ghe picture, there is a prop (PHX prop) next to the door, like having an extra door. Which is against the rules.
3. There was a raid going on. The police was outside shouting that they were going in and they had a search warrant or somethibg like that (amazing alex was calle ocer there because the police was going to do a raid because they thought there were contra). Yet you were still building to prevent the police to get in by blocking the original door.
[/quote]

Look what James :3 First of all there whasn't a raid going on
No one whas shooting and the rumour about the contra whas probably fake sence no one had any i think, althrough we weren't building to prevent raid we were building a base and we didn't even know about the raid... After a bit of time Cave Johnson became pres so the place whas legal as much as you dont think that and No one told me that the upper door is agaist the rules and i aswell dont see it being agaist the rules
-First of all, you were breaking the Wall Rule, it is 4 feet max and you had 5.

-Secondly, i couldnt get inside to take any more evidence since you had the doors closed at all time.

And i dont think its allowed to block taller vehicles like Ambulances and Firetrucks to get in. You could possibly be luying about the props just being above the door, because i dont have any evidence from inside the base, and from my point of view, i could only see the big props that looked like they were completely blocked.

I have shown what evidence i have and i have no more arguments to make. I think it's up for the Admin(s) to decide.
Sincerely, TotallyGG