Sound Loop, then GMOD Crashes
So, after I've been playing for a bit, my GMOD will freeze up and then loop sounds, go black, and then return me to my desktop. I can still hear all the GMOD noises and communicate with others, but I can't see the GMOD, just my desktop window. The fact that I can still communicate, I tell them my GMOD crashes. This happens during RPs, and then everyone doesn't believe me because I can still talk. This has interrupted several RPs, and has led to me to get scared of being banned, thus I'm in constant fear of crashing while I'm playing. This only happens on Fearless, and I've tried several things, including everything in this thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/archive/index....21829.html
Some help would be greatly appreciated!
I have that error a lot too, it is usually because of your video driver.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
I've also had this type of issue on my Laptop but i managed to fix it.

Here's what i did to fix it.

-Re-installed Gmod
-Made sure my Video Card Drivers were up to date.

(If you dont know what kind of video card you have you can look it up If you have a Windows 7 Operation System all you have to do is go to Start Menu Right Click on "Computer" and go to "Properties". There, you should see the name of your Video Card you have)
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

I have this error too, but what I don't get is why much more graphically demanding games never cause this, only Gmod does.

I've reinstalled Gmod, updated my video drivers, nothing works.
Try changing your DirectX level to a lower one under Settings
Lower your graphics settings. Chances are that your graphics card may not be powerful enough, or a certain component in your computer, is not working properly. If changing your graphics settings, does not fix the problem, then perhaps open up your computer, and see if there is anything that is loosely connected, or may be damaged.