Ban unfair.
Question 
Your name: Łiмiтєs^ (STEAM_0:1:23932745)

Your ban ID: 18820

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: 'Using second account to bypass ban'R

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: When I was in your server, in another account, that account ban I went and got this and went there to explain to administrators who had done nothing (because at that time knew existed forum of you) and give administrators-ban me and I did not know you could enter the secondary account, I ask you to get me out of this because the ban did not even know that you could not enter a secondary account.
Thank you.
So you used another account while you were banned and got banned for it. Why are you appealing this nearly 5 months later?
(04-24-2013, 05:01 PM)Termin Wrote: So you used another account while you were banned and got banned for it. Why are you appealing this nearly 5 months later?
Because I took vacation, and last night I came home and I remembered that today is d account banned.
I did that because I did not know the rules but now I promise I'll read the rules and will not tr no complaints from me if desbanis course
What was the original account?
(04-24-2013, 07:07 PM)Termin Wrote: What was the original account?
My original account but this is another account that I played was a friend of mine and not mine.
He lives a bit far, because he moved and he changed the password of the account.
That's why I wanted and I want you to take the ban this account.
Thank you.
P. S.: Sorry for my English.
If you can get me the steam ID of the first account so I can check your previous bans.
(04-24-2013, 08:15 PM)Termin Wrote: If you can get me the steam ID of the first account so I can check your previous bans.
This account?

(04-24-2013, 08:15 PM)Termin Wrote: If you can get me the steam ID of the first account so I can check your previous bans.
My first account but this was another of my friend was before going on holiday because my comptaor tnha defective and did not remember the password for this account, but always managed to recover this account and gotaria much power back in your joar server again (:
Do you remember what name you had on the old account?
(04-24-2013, 08:41 PM)Termin Wrote: Do you remember what name you had on the old account?
No Thinking

I'd really like to return to play in your server
Search for this steamID in the bans page STEAM_0:1:58230400 is this the old account?