[PewSvin] [KosHotShot] & F.B.King xXSmiiXx
Name of player: [PewSvin] [KosHotShot] & F.B.King xXSmiiXx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51563416 & STEAM_0:0:30718962

Time in GMT: 11:40 GMT+1

Server: v2p

Summary: The Corleone members randomly raided our base. We were rebels and apparently the Corleones may raid us "because we were enemies"...

Evidence: [Image: QgOV4rX.png] <- OOC after the raid. Another member of the Corleone gang, [PewSvin] [KosHotShot], admitted that they raided.
[Image: 4xdQ22y.png] <- F.B.King xXSmiiXx admitting he killed me. He probably meant killed instead of kill.
[Image: nyqRTbZ.jpg]
^ F.B.King xXSmiiXx' score, telling he killed two people.
I know I haven't got the most solid evidence, but its hard to get actual evidence. You can check the logs, if you don't believe that he killed me. They even made a advert before saying "raid", just before it happened
This evidence is taken out of contexted KosHotShot replied quickly because he panic then a ban was threatened he did nothing wrong he didn't even fire a shot but f.b king did kill someone not defending him.
I was witness of the situation, and I vouch that they randomly raided us.
(04-23-2013, 10:08 AM)mattyurz Wrote: This evidence is taken out of contexted KosHotShot replied quickly because he panic then a ban was threatened he did nothing wrong he didn't even fire a shot but f.b king did kill someone not defending him.

He was involved in the raid, apparently.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team