Ban Request - Hunter
Video 
Name of player: Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61781382

Time in GMT: 4/19/2013 - 6:05 PM - Pacific Timezone

Server: 2vd

Summary: An Glitch happens at 5:54 PM F1 dosn't work president dies - New President Hungergames became president after Glitch at 5:59 PM, Old President s7zero7 comes talk to the HungerGames to try and get president back. HungerGames denies it... s7zero7 and Hunter were talking to each other probably on a program because at 6:09 Hunter walks into the room kills the President and shoots me "SS" off and I fall into the Nexus lobby 6:10 s7zero7 was president again...

Evidence: I really don't have evidence because I wasn't recording at the time it happen quickly but... When I report it, Hunter leaves the game. s7zero7 and Hunter are stream friends for proof "that they were maybe talking". - How I know it's hunter because I saw his username before He shot me off.
Yes I was President and Hunter killed me as security guard like he said but I got no pm of can I get pres back. I will post evidence of him killing me when I have time which will be in the next 20 hrs.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Honestly I thought Hungames was hacking, people got killed randomly, nobody could change job but Hungames managed it. As he spawned I got scared and shot him because he just jumped out in front of me when F1 menu was disabled. And s7zero7 never asked for it back. He had his time as president and that's why you got the job back when I made the mistake and killed you, we apologized and everything, I don't know why there's need to post a ban request. Everyone makes a mistake.

You may say this is backseat administrating but I really didn't know what I was doing. I really don't want to be banned from this server and if you could just give me a second chance then that would be great. If I fail the other chance then I would have to accept that I've been banned.

Just another note, it was really early in the morning in England and I was tired.
Dude My f1 was disabled and I was lagging so I dced and joined and it fixed that's why I got pres he was dead when I joined by the hacker.
I would like this taken down anonymous because I was President and I worked it out with him.
Thank you. This wont happen again.
Insufficent evidence