Cars catch fire when crashing hard.
Title of Suggestion: Cars that catch fire when getting hit/crashing hard

Description: When a car is like going real fast and hits a wall, or another car, it will go up in flames. (Like in PERP)

Why: Because it makes it a bit of more realistic. It also gives a point to be a Fireman. Hardly ever any fires.
I understand if it can not be done because it might cause lag but I don't know if it will.

Like I said about the Fireman. I was on it for about a hour, getting real tired of it. I see cars crashing, flying up in the air from hard impact.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
I'll stay at a -support. This have probably been suggested before. And that would make trabantz boring to drive. And would enhance the minging....
Fearless' playerbase is not ready for something like this to be implemented.

A solid -Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
- Support

Reasons stated above.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
- Support

Everyone would crash each other in to the wall all the time.
I think a damage meter on your car would be nice and if you get it too low your car will go up in flames. You could fix your car at the BP?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
+Support.

I like this idea. I think that a good addition would be, that you will have to buy a Repair Kit, or something along those lines, and to buy 5 of them, it could cost $10,000. This would mean that people would drive more careful, as they would then have to pay $2,000 to Repair there car, in most cases people aren't going to want to do this.

I think this would be a rather good addition to the server, and it will add to the realism, that fearless has already got.
-Support
(04-20-2013, 08:51 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: +Support.

I like this idea. I think that a good addition would be, that you will have to buy a Repair Kit, or something along those lines, and to buy 5 of them, it could cost $10,000. This would mean that people would drive more careful, as they would then have to pay $2,000 to Repair there car, in most cases people aren't going to want to do this.

I think this would be a rather good addition to the server, and it will add to the realism, that fearless has already got.

You are clearly not thinking straight, there is so many negative sides about this suggestion.

First off, what will happen when a BMW accidentally smashes into your Golf MKII? Will we need new rules to be added to prevent "Random Crashing/Disabling" cars?

If you spawn your car in a place where it bugs out accidentally, will you be refunded for the money, or will you have to waste it?

If your car gets proppushed and sqweezed upon a wall, is it your responsibility, or will the administrators some how "revive" your car?
It will encourage people to randomly steal cars just to crash them for the sake of it.

Think about all these things that can go wrong with this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Rylund
I don't think this is needed this is gmod not grand theft auto. -Support
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie