How my week was. (Worst Ever in my life)
Ok.
So this is from last Friday to this Friday (Today)
On Friday morning, 4/12/13, they broke into my house. (Go to my profile and check the post to see what they stole)
And Monday, 4/15/13, my grandpa had a stroke. His second one. We are going this weekend to go say our Goodbye's to him Sad
On Wednesday, 4/17/13, a fertilizer plant blew up a few miles out causing a earth quake threw most of Texas. It was very close to us. It blew out all of our windows.
Thursday, 4/18/13, My closest aunt died. We are going to her funereal on Monday.
Today, Friday, 4/19/13, My sister is in the ER because she passed out because of her Diabetes.

WORST WEEK OF MY LIFE!
I am not posting this for y'all to feel sorry for me! I SWEAR THIS IS ALL TRUE. Have nothing nice to say? Then please don't post anything because I am not in the mood.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Sad I can relate... I am sorry of your loss.
The following 1 user Likes TheDoctorâ„¢'s post:
  • TylerSparks
I feel for you. I know exactly how you feel.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • TylerSparks
Bloody hell, that must feel bad.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • TylerSparks
I know the feeling, my advise to you would be to keep a cool head for as far as that's possible considering the horrible circumstances.

If you ever feel need to talk to anyone, please do it. I've had issues like these and I'm not one who talks about it usually.
I've even resigned as a result of occurances like this and my inability to vent my emotions. It's best you talk if you feel need or are struggling to deal with these things on your own, if you don't, you'll experience stress and these things will even affect you more- On a health level both psychologically and physically.

The power of the mind is enormous, so please try to keep a positive attitude, perhaps think about the good times you had with those you've lost.

I hope things turn for the better for you, as they haven't for me.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢, TylerSparks
I feel you. Life has to repay, so chances are you will be a billionaire in 10 years. Keep your head up
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • TylerSparks
man .. this is terrible .. sorry to hear that. and about your aunt , we all gonna go to the same way your aunt go. sorry to hear that bro

The following 1 user Likes Red Orchestra's post:
  • TylerSparks
I feel sorry for you, in these times you should stay strong, help your family, don't be all negative.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • TylerSparks
Oh my... I'm sorry for your loss and all. I hope you stay strong and manage to go through this...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • TylerSparks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILtDs0MmRHE