"Practical" Problems (Tech)
Hello, ever since I've been playing Prison Architect, Garry's Mod keeps making these beeping sounds.

Take this as an example.

I press W , forward, its entirely fine.
Until when I press W again sometime, it doesn't quickly respond and makes a beep noise depending how much times you spam the button.

Heres a second problem for you.

New update for War Thunder, I play it, I find out I keep getting constant (about every 2 seconds) lag spikes, I never had them, they just appeared. This is actually happening on every game I play, Garry's Mod, TF2, Prison Architect, etc, etc.

Its very helpful to find solutions for me and help me fix it, because cmon, you don't want to accidently run everyone over because of your comp.

Suggested Solutions:
1. Uninstall Prison Architect
The following 1 user Likes BearingMetro's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
1. If its like, an electronic Beep, chances are that's probably sticky Keys. You can disable that somehow.

2. Your second issue, is probably something to do with your graphics card. If i was you, i would make sure that i have got all of the Graphic Card drivers, as that may be what the problem is. If you install the Drivers, and that does not fix it, then try opening your Computer, and making sure that your Graphics card isn't overheating, or isn't loosely connected. If your Graphics card is to hot, it won't run very smooth, and if it is loosely connected, then there will not be enough power getting to it, causing it to go rather slow.

3. If all fails, it may just be that your Graphics card is not powerful enough. I would suggest lowering the Graphics settings, or even over-clocking your Graphics card, which may improve your performance, and hopefully get rid of the Spikes.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Nancy