They broke into my house! :'(
That sucks man...

Better start contrawhoring to make your money back.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • TylerSparks, Verzyn
(04-17-2013, 09:31 PM)TylerSparks Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 07:25 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Sad, but jeez. You had a ton of unneccesary expensive stuff. I mean, 3 TVs, 3 Monitors AND 3 keyboards?! I wouldn't even dare purchasing or let alone OWNING half that stuff without insurance.

Sad, though. There's some *** in the world. The guy who stole your stuff being one of them. Seriously, who steals a phone charger without the phone? That would be like stealing the remote to a TV.
Well we are renting this house for now, and since the owners don't have insurance for the house, we couldn't really do anything.

You could of easily set out your own policy...
Hope everything get's better. My house was robbed last year by some 16 year old lads., they was not sent to court hate it the feeling is horrible hope everything gets better and hope they find the scum.

They took my grandads war medals from WWII,My mum was verry upset so was i since there more sentimental value.
The following 1 user Likes Jameztf2 (dh69)'s post:
  • TylerSparks
I am sorry to hear this.

When my house got robbed, they stole a mobile phone and a TV remote control. No where near as much as listed on the first post.

Must have taken like a hour to steal all of that. They must have had the balls to spend that long, only robberies I hear of are 5 minutes "opportunistic" thefts.
Regards,
aviator
A real shame.

But, moved; this is a space for news stories reported by the media.
This is why I love Finland you have better chance at winning the lottery then getting robbed. As adman said real shame.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
My house got robbed last week, luckily they didn't come further than stealing our TV, before they triggered the alarm

I'm sorry to hear this.
nice
Three weeks ago, a man was outside my house @ 3:21 AM. I was sat in my bedroom , and since I have cameras aroudn my house with warnings. My side of my house don't have one. I was sat on my PC Coding, then, I see a flash light shine on my screen. I pretend to be asleep, secretly loading my Gas Gun. He then sees my PC Screen, so He ran. Then my Dog Ran outside, and he jumped in a bush. My dad found him, asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for a Cat. At 3 AM in the morning.

So yeah, Maybe they was looking for a cat and thought all your stuff was a cat?
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A CAT BURGLAR

hehehehe
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • Pawsative
taht bad man did cops know who did it ?