How to upload photos to a thread!
Thumbs Up 
Hey, if you don't know how to upload photos to a thread then this may help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJhbxe7E...e=youtu.be
Song
Song
The following 2 users Like kongorilla's post:
  • Salinsky, Commander Fi5h
Thank you man this helped me out so much, I have been trying to figure this out for ages!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
SARCASM AND TROLLING INBOUND.
Prepare for trollular fallout. Get to the Vaults.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
That song have given me cancer for the 14th time now.
The following 1 user Likes ChrilLe's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
So basically because someone tries to help, this "awesome" community decides to troll the shit out of him?

I hate how immature most of the assholes in this community are.

Thank you for making this video, eventhough I knew how to do it, some might not and this video will surely help them.

equal you should get a life already.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Harry Ford, Commander Fi5h
He was just trying to help you people out.

Thank you a lot, kongorilla!
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
This will help people who are newer to the forums, a visual guide helps people understand better too.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Sorry for my 'troll', i was just remarking how this community generically reacts to this kind of thing.

Tbh, this video probably will help the niche group that finds troubles that not many other people have. A lot of people wouldn't do that.

I also agree. Equal is a asshole when he wants to be. But oh wow, he has recieved positive attention! Now he is a nice guy.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
You guys needs to tone down abit. Seriously, you can not expect anything else than just a little fun in a thread like this, I personally think it's useless.

Newer people might not, you don't need get so upset about it, you sound like you're new to this forum and the internet in general.

Salinsky. It surely looks like you would need a guide like this, judging on your signature. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-16-2013, 11:39 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Salinsky. It surely looks like you would need a guide like this, judging on your signature. Wink
Oh, well that actually has nothing to do with the code but with the fact that the site on which I uploaded the signature is currently down.
Nice try, though next time you try to troll me, please perform research to make sure you're actually right.
It's not like it's that hard to right-click and press "View Image" on my signature and find that the website on which my signature is uploaded is currently down.

But then again, it might just be because you're short-sighted and prefer a shallow "research" based on nothing other than what you see. Going into depth with things seems to be a problem for you. Except ofcourse when it comes to lying to your superiors. " Wink "

Edit:
@ Nuka, I didn't intend to direct it at you, but at Equal's post which pretty much showed the level many if not most people in this community currently are on.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Commander Fi5h