Old strategy games
Hello Fearlessians!
I was looking through my old games and I decided to install some of them and when I did I realized that I've never tried to play against anything else then bots... So I wanted to ask you guys if you have the game and would care for a match?

Games are following:

battle for middle earth (All 3 of them)
Empire Earth 2
I remember playing a few of these! I will make sure to get them soon, and hopefully we can play them together! Bare in mind, i can't really remember myself playing them, but the name indeed rings a bell!
I seriously love RTS games. There were so many RTS games back in the day, now it's just FPS triple A titles all the time.
I need to check both of them out. Haven't played any of them. I played Age Of Empires 2 way too much in my lifetime.
Old strategies, eh?

Well, I sincerely don't consider the games listed so far old (I still live in 2008, that's why).

Here's what I consider good from "the old days":

Warcraft II
Starcraft I
Age of Empires I
Dune 2000
Age of Mythology
Zeus
Command & Conquer: Tiberian sun

Those are the ones I can think from the top off my head.
Age of Empires I<3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was the most played RTS in my childhood. And Age of Empires 2. Buy Age of Empires 2 HD on Steam and I will give you a match. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Russkie
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQ5P6Vvmub990dFDAugu...PmUo-twlsA]
(04-17-2013, 07:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Old strategies, eh?

Well, I sincerely don't consider the games listed so far old (I still live in 2008, that's why).

Here's what I consider good from "the old days":

Warcraft II
Starcraft I
Age of Empires I
Dune 2000
Age of Mythology
Zeus
Command & Conquer: Tiberian sun

Those are the ones I can think from the top off my head.

Age of Mythology I miss you!
One of the few RTS campaigns I have played through multiple time.
And hey, if you got bored you could spawn in a laser shooting bear!