S.W.A.T. Van
Title of Suggestion: Add S.W.A.T. Vans as a police vehicle

Description: S.W.A.T. Vans would be added to the government vehicles to be either bought by Commander or HSS only, You could make it like 100k or more or even RP points which ever works better. It would be nice if it could have a driver and a passenger in the front, then about 4 seats in the back for other members. If possible one with working back doors owned by the owner of the car but can be unlocked and opened separately but this isn't required just for effect since I don't know how hard it would be, but if it was possible maybe an animation of them climbing in, but obviously thinking to much. Just a simple S.W.A.T. Van that could hold 6 people.

Why: I think this would be an amazing addition since the police force could use something new and it would really improve RP having a SWAT vehicle for big situations and could work well with the gas mask and such. Anyway I think others should suggest here what is and isn't neccesary so that you have the perfect explanation of what would be a good SWAT van.

PS. I know this is in the Not Wanted List but I just would like ton shine some light on it because after talking to people it would be cool, trust me I know the work that goes into cars and modeling and all that first hand. So It is more just a thread to talk about if it could ever happened what it should be like. Who knows Fearless is evolving more everyday.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • digitaltomato
+support
This has been suggested before and the not wanted post also states that It does not want extra cars suggested as this would higher the content downloaded by a new player.
Suggested before,
Rejected before,
for these reasons
-Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Huge +Support

I would suggest a 10 RP point limit, S.W.A.T would only really fit people with Gas Masks.
(04-14-2013, 07:34 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Huge +Support

I would suggest a 10 RP point limit, S.W.A.T would only really fit people with Gas Masks.

Ever heard of Special Service?

(04-14-2013, 07:42 PM)Chr!llez Wrote:

Ever heard of Special Service?

No I have played 400 hours without ever knowing of them.
10RP point limit would restrict the amount of fail RP that the S.W.A.T van could be subjected to and as I previously stated it would suit the Gas Mask. Also note this would be implemented as a Police Vehicle.
The following 3 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Humla, digitaltomato, Nancy

"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
So SWAT doesn't have gas masks? BIG -support for the RP point requirement, at least not 10 RP points.

+Support for the van, come on guys, is everyone running on dialup or something? I'd have no problems downloading even a gigabyte or two of content, if just it was worth it!
(04-14-2013, 08:25 PM)Verenikin Wrote: So SWAT doesn't have gas masks? BIG -support for the RP point requirement, at least not 10 RP points.

So your saying it looks appropriate for normal police officers (default uniform) to RP S.W.A.T? They have no body armour or tactical equipment on show. The Gas Mask suits it perfectly.