Unable to join FL
Sad 
Hai , A couple of hours ago FL came back online , I've tried joining a few times and each time i get one of two messages either :
" Client : [FL:RP] Wormy Has timed out "
Or
" Disconnected after 4 attempts "

Each time it keeps me on the loading screen for around 5 - 10 minuets Thinking
I've tried restating Gmod and my computer ^^ ( Computer genius me )

EDIT : i Just got a new message that said " Steam validation Rejected "
wtf? D:

Does anyone know how I can fix it ? Huh

Thanks for reading :3
-wormy Cheese
I have the same problem too Sad

I tried reinstalling gmod - didn't work either Sad
Does this mean , We are like Twins? Cheese ^^ ( lol )
I was thinking of re-installing , But that would take ages with my connection /:
Sad So is their a way no of fixing it?
I know this sounds really daft but sometimes i get " Steam validation Rejected " and what i do is join another server start downloading there files, and leave as soon as they start and it for some reason works for me, good luck ! Cheese
Tried , No luck )):
i used to have this problem couple of years ago, of course at that time i was running pacsteam lol, and was trying to play singleplayerTounge

dont think your doing that thou, but if you do, there is your answer xD
Cave get this bug too. But he was playing about 2 hours, then he lagged and get this same message (Steam Validation Rejected). He was kicked from server but he physically stay on server at his car. Then I PMed Mikey to kick him and that helped. But I´am not sure how to help you. Let´s google something Tounge

Edit, 5 minutes of googling. Try delete /steam/clientregistry.blob file while you are not on steam
The Steam Validation Rejected is when it already thinks you're on the server - to fix that you need to be kicked by the server, either by admin, or after 5 mins automatically I think.

The problem we have is "Connection Failed after 4 retries" - can't even get ON the server, or even connect past "connecting to server .."
I tried that , I asked Tim to kick me if i join'd Tounge - But could only see the white joining screen
Tim said i never joined Thinking

What is going on I want to play FL HuhHuhHuh

EDIT : also everytime i try join it tells me it is " Parsing game info " Then i get " Failed after 4 retries " again /:
Sorry for bumping this old thread.

I am having this exact problem at the moment and it is annoying as hell. I've validated, deleted, reinstalled and pretty much tried everything possible.
Zealord also tried to help me but unluckily without any succes.

The problem is just that I am getting the "Connecting to server" for a few moments and then the usual "Could not blablabla".
I've tried resetting my router etc. but that did not work either. All other games are working fine and dandy.

I would really appreciate some help here since I'm wanting to visit you guys on the server asap.

- Still.