Ban Request Paper97 4:00 GMT
Thread Title: Ban Request

Name of player: Paper97

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54175377

Time in GMT: 11:00

Server:v33x

Summary: ok i was playing as president my thought was as he was commander he was on the 2nd city when i went over there. i asked him he said he was patroling the i turned and he punched me then he technically assaulted me by when someone got cdmed next to me he said u hit the wrong person then i got suspicious my lambo was fliped when i left and when i went on the other side of the car my car came flying towards me and he was there so i think he killed me also he took pres spot after me so.... but i have no proof i do have proof of him being failRp pres though he said he had no laws but u must have laws because u have to post them every 5 minutes...

Evidence:If u look at wat "Paper97" posted then you can see proof
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=138988988
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=138989004
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
First of all, I never hit him. Second of all, I never said anything. He accused me and I told him I didn't, it may have been someone else close by. Third, I had no intentions to hit him with a car, some guy in a tides truck was recklessly driving with cars hanging off the back. He hit him, and I took president because I tried to bring pear between the two cities. When he wa pres was after the server crashed. Before some other pres waged war and attacked our city. Fourth, first thing I said as pres was "Laws to come soon. I will be out on business."( where I went to the other city to talk peace.) And fifth, after you lost the job you immedietally came per with a huge "bomb"-like fuel tank in your tides truck and threatened us, which is metagame.
(04-14-2013, 12:37 PM)Paper97 Wrote: First of all, I never hit him. Second of all, I never said anything. He accused me and I told him I didn't, it may have been someone else close by. Third, I had no intentions to hit him with a car, some guy in a tides truck was recklessly driving with cars hanging off the back. He hit him, and I took president because I tried to bring pear between the two cities. When he wa pres was after the server crashed. Before some other pres waged war and attacked our city. Fourth, first thing I said as pres was "Laws to come soon. I will be out on business."( where I went to the other city to talk peace.) And fifth, after you lost the job you immedietally came per with a huge "bomb"-like fuel tank in your tides truck and threatened us, which is metagame.

Well Look at the pics man.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Well, it appears I'm the only one who looked at them.
Insufficient evidence.

Denied.