Banned for Supplying Molotovs
Your name: Deezer

Your ban ID: 29688

Banned by: Vauld

Reason: Supplying a molotov for Fail RP, Agressive RP. I warned you, not throwing it doesnt make you less guilty.

Involved: Vauld, Elliot, Dec, Bonkoba

Why we should unban you: Because I didn't even know my friend was going to throw the molotov in our house, a couple of my friends asked me where to get the molotovs, so I just gave them some.

I don't understand why Elliot throwing the molotov in our house was my fault at all? It effected nobody and was a mistake.
(04-13-2013, 07:22 PM)Saint Wrote: Reason: Supplying a molotov for Fail RP, Agressive RP. I warned you, not throwing it doesnt make you less guilty.

Seems like you disregarded warnings from our staff.
No, previously I had used a molotov to try to solve an arguement over a property in the server by using it outside of the place as a method of scaring the rebels we had an arguement with.

One of my friends threw a molotov which I had given them randomly which was when I got banned
I warned you twice, once person to person, and then one time in OOC. Later after I thought the argument had been resolved, there was atleast 3 reports of random molotoving. I checked the logs, dealt with the people throwing the molotovs along with questioning them. It was reported that you supplied the molotovs, and on further investigation into the logs, you did. You supplied all of your buddies with molotovs, thinking that you could abide by what I said and still be able to have molotovs thrown at the group you were arguing with.
My friends asked me for molotovs, so I gave them molotovs. It's what I do for my friends.

If my friend asks me for money for a car or something, I'll give it to them. It helps us as a group to lend each other things we need, I didn't know Elliot would throw it in our base and I didn't know they would random molotov.

Nobody was random molotoving when I was on the server, I threw one in an arguement and Elliot threw one in our own base by mistake.
I said "The next person to throw a random molotov, or fail RP because of this argument is going to get a ban". No suprise, but a few minutes later I had to ban 3 people for throwing random molotovs, that YOU gave them. I warned you all to stay out of the arguing, and to stop all of the conflict. You failed to do either of these things, and instead supplied molotovs to your friends, who in turn, used them to continue the Fail RP. If you really wanted to abide by what I said, you wouldn't be giving your friends molotovs who were clearly going to use them to throw. You giving those molotovs away, was not only a bad decision, but it caused a gigantic issue in terms of Fail RP, Agressive RP, server chaos. What was going through your head; "I'm sure my friends won't be using these any times soon!" I doubt that. All in all, you supplied molotovs after I warned you to avoid conflict. Giving away molotovs created conflict, server chaos, fail RP, a chain of events that wouldn't of happened if you didn't make the wrong choice.
I didn't know they were going to spam molotovs everywhere, I had stopped arguing with the rebels and was leaving when I was banned.

Fuck it, I'm not going to get unbanned anyway I just wanted to give you my side of the story
I respect your opinion, but at the same time, you created a lot of chaos. Denied.
Closing.