Unban Request-Emmanuel
Exclamation 
Your name: Emmanuel

Your ban ID: 28381

Banned by: Theomenz

Reason: CDM,NLR,

Involved: 6 S.S , Admin-theomenz , a lot of cars blocking tunnel, many citizens.

Why we should unban you: Well, i did not mean to run the admin over. PERIOD. so heres the story...

i was driving to the tunnel, to roleplay with my rebel buddy and i was a rebel too,
and when i come up to the tunnel to the city, which my render distance takes short distance to load,
There were about 10 to 13 cars all blocking the tunnel in a weird way.
i hold space and drifted to stop when i saw people standing behind the cars when they couldnt of seen me and people in front of cars and walking around.
LUCKILY, no one got hurt except...
theomenz...
theomenz got hit by my car and i was like O SHIT becuase i thought he was gunna false ban me just becuase he died, idk if you would do that theomenz but i was worried.
so when i said i was sorry, there were cop cars too and ss and cops BTW,
S.S and Cops say "he killed that admin!" then they just randomly killed me and shot me ALL OF THEM like up to 4 ss and 2 cops just open fire shoot my car then cuss at me when i am dead.
i was upset about that so i went over and complained about it to the admin who regened himself or watever he did and i complaind to the others for randomly RDMING me
theomenz came over just randomly quick as a button grabed me with is physgun and said " and you shouldnt be breaking nlr..." then phys freezed me in that one corner of a rock near the tunnel and banned me so quickly???
even if i didnt get so mad and go back to complain about it he would still ban me just becuase i accidentaly killed him.
like really! he was planning to ban me too for hitting him and he thought i ran him over and killed him on purpose but i didnt.
he wanted to ban me maybe for false driving
but he false banned me and What IF he banned me for those 2 months just by ACCIDENTAL killing!
he didnt even let me say it was accidental or anything and theomenz saw it was an accident!!!
so what im trying to say is i shouldnt be banned for this long and i deserve a unbannishment
I know you are probly thinking, HECK no im keeping you banned still and you will close it right after i put so much damn work into this.
well dont please.
dont think that becuase this is all truth becuase i took the longest time to post this.
give me some slack.
so please unban emmanuel for me Smile
By your own story you cdmed and went back to complain which is a break of NLR. What is false about this ban?
Sorry for the late response but what Jokhah says is correct. You CDM'd me and if I missed you getting RDM'd I'm sorry (I was kinda dead), but you did return to the same spot within 5 minutes of your new life and to complain as well (therefore breaking two parts of NLR). Your ban wasn't a false one and if you were lagging (server lag or not) you shouldn't have been driving for these things end up happening. Now Doomdude was the one who extended your ban and I respect his decision completely, for you have 12 bans now so I think this long break from the server may do some good for you.
i just think it shouldnt contain the "CDM" i mean i understand the point in which i DID complain in NLR but i did not deserve the cdm part for that was accidental. my average if you did get rid of the cdm part may have been a month and a half of a month instead of 2 months and half of a month.
if that would have happened and you understood the concept due to the extension my unbanishment would be approximately 15 days if it were today to be exact

THEREFORE, i think you should take 1 month off my banning.
Cheese
I ran out of ink again...
denied