Blacklisted physgun, driving, bmc, props
Name: [FL:RP] GNUK

Time/Date: There is 5 dates -__-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63463640

Admins who blacklisted you: [FL] Jamie - Physgun [FL] Jamie - Props [FL] Adman - BMD and GD acces (GD ran out) [FL] Beflok - Driving

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The cdm was an accedent, there was a big crowd of people, and someone bumbed me and pushed me off the road. I killed like most of them but it wasnt my fault. BMD? I never based as bmd.
Gd? Yes, but this one expired.
Physgun? I pushed my prop to my vehicle, and the car bumped in a cop. admin saw it. He said i was getting banned, and i tohught he finished talking so i jumped of the roof.
Props, same thing as physgun.
Please understand i cant wait 9 hours in-game untill i can play normally.
Thanks for reading,
GNUK
My two blacklists here are for the Gun Dealer and the Black Market dealer. The first was a mistake and such it was removed instantly, I had intended to blacklist you from the BMD job because you and your acquaintance Princess Cadance were basing as a black market dealer and a gun dealer respectively.

Only 10 minutes of the blacklist remains, so I see no reason for any continued involvement from me. Jamie is the blacklisting administrator for the more significant physgun and entities blacklist.
(04-13-2013, 08:11 AM)Adman Wrote: My two blacklists here are for the Gun Dealer and the Black Market dealer. The first was a mistake and such it was removed instantly, I had intended to blacklist you from the BMD job because you and your acquaintance Princess Cadance were basing as a black market dealer and a gun dealer respectively.

Only 10 minutes of the blacklist remains, so I see no reason for any continued involvement from me. Jamie is the blacklisting administrator for the more significant physgun and entities blacklist.

Thanks for replying (-;
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know megusta for a long time now and I dont think he would do such a thing. Maybe you should lower his Blacklist. Cheese

Maybe you should follow the forum rules.

-Warned
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hello,
I got blacklisted from driving any car for 4 hours. I was driving my car on the road and then my car disappears. I try to get another car but it says I have been blacklisted from driving cars for 4 hours. I didn't do anything. A random admin just deleted my car and blacklisted me.Angry

warned , post your own thread not inside others - temar
I saw you swing that prop 90 degrees into the car three times until you succeeded, Then on your first swing killed a cop. It wasn't on "accident" , It wasn't a gentle push either, It did not look like you was trying to help; Not to mention prop-pushing cars is a rule itself; you would have known if you read the rules. Also, I was still talking/typing to you when you said "okay are we done?" Then you jumped off.
Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!