Who needs to buy a house?!
So, me and a group of friends, have been up the woods, and we have been making this. Of course, we did not cut down tree's, we examined the forest, in order to find Logs that were suitable for the actual structure. You may be wondering why we built it, but it was mainly out of complete boredom, and having nothing better to do, and we all felt of doing something physical, rather than gaming. So, i am proudly showing you, my future home!

You could use more roof support Tounge.

Also, might want to place some fabric on the ground, it will get damp and cold in the evening Cheese.
(04-22-2013, 07:57 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You could use more roof support Tounge.

Also, might want to place some fabric on the ground, it will get damp and cold in the evening Cheese.

Yes, i think this is something that i will have to add. Of course this is not an actual house project, but yes i think that some finishing touches will improve this building!
Very nice fi5h!

I Do hope that you wont really sleep in their for your sake...
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Very nice, and my sexy new Signature Smile
|
|
\ /
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
(04-22-2013, 08:17 PM)xXUltraFireXx Wrote: Very nice, and my sexy new Signature Smile
|
|
\ /

What is your signature relevant to the topic for?
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-22-2013, 08:17 PM)xXUltraFireXx Wrote: Very nice, and my sexy new Signature Smile
|
|
\ /

*cough-forumrule-cough*

a.) Signatures may contain up to five lines of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 200px high, 500px wide and 10KiB in size. Signatures containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 30px high may include up to three lines of small size text or two lines of normal size text. Images of 15px height or less may allow up to three lines of normal size text or four lines of small size text. Remote avatars must have a consistently high availability otherwise these will be removed. Limit on image filesize prevents detrimental effect on forums page load speed.
My friend and I built something similar to this about 2 years ago. It was made out of just branches and pine-branches though. It's still kinda there, I really want to go and have a look what's in it. Because I left a cardboard box in there, but I'm kinda afraid to go there. Badgers and shit, you know..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.