Server IS working again
Host problems Sad
(05-07-2011, 10:46 AM)Maniak Wrote: Host problems Sad

Nooooot again :'(
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
(05-06-2011, 08:39 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Seriously? Fl online again => Gmod broken ; gmod is fixed => FL offline... AGAIN.

This and guys prepare for another 1 month down then another gmod-breaking-update so we won't be able to kill anyone and just before evo2 is out - another one month down. The community was almost completely ruined after the first one-month-down, imagine what it will be after the second... Because remember : "The server will be back in 2-3 days." and it was like that everytime we checked when will the server be up.
(05-07-2011, 12:43 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 08:39 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Seriously? Fl online again => Gmod broken ; gmod is fixed => FL offline... AGAIN.

This and guys prepare for another 1 month down then another gmod-breaking-update so we won't be able to kill anyone and just before evo2 is out - another one month down. The community was almost completely ruined after the first one-month-down, imagine what it will be after the second... Because remember : "The server will be back in 2-3 days." and it was like that everytime we checked when will the server be up.

Please just shut up and stop complaining, I'm sure everybody is working to their highest at getting the server back up.
(05-07-2011, 01:10 PM)Buddhist Stew Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 12:43 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote:

Please just shut up and stop conplaining, I'm sure everybody is working to their highest at getting the server back up.

And just like that, /thread.

Well done sir.
This may take a long time again Sad

Quote:We apologize for the current loss of service, we are currently under a massive DDOS attack due to a few customers who have now been removed from our system's. Unfortunately the people who are d-dosing them are also targeting other IP's on our network. Therefore, for the time being the data centre has removed our connection until this has been resolved.

We are working with them to resume service as soon as possible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
you're doing so much hard work Soul.. Good luck Smile
So , The company that hosts the server is getting DDOS Attacked?

Is their an Eta?
I'de Like to Rp again soon c:
Why the hell are you expecting an ETA on a DDoS attack..

(05-07-2011, 01:10 PM)Buddhist Stew Wrote: Please just shut up and stop complaining, I'm sure everybody is working to their highest at getting the server back up.

Damn that had to be mine best weekend. Parent went away and I was on my own and play CityRP. But now :-(