RT Camera/screen
Video 
Hello fellow fearless players!
I have a question... Is it possible to re-add rt cameras and screens. I remember them when we used for TV/reporterRP... Good old times.

So is it possible to add them back to the game or is it just something gmod13 removed?
I would like to get an answer from fearless coding staff members if possible.

(i know this is not "i need help" kind of topic... And i'm sorry if i posted in wrong section. I would appriciate for admin to move it in right section if it's in wrong one.)

Thanks for reading! (I'm on mobile... So sorry for bad grammar.)
-Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
This feature was removed in Gmod 13. You can access it via addons but it is not the good for a big multiplayer server because only one person can use it at once or when changing it for the screen it changes everyone's.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I believe Garry removed it from the game.

I really liked using them too. I remember you always had to button battle with someone else who had a camera and TV.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Termin, yarrrs
(04-09-2013, 04:07 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I believe Garry removed it from the game.

I really liked using them too. I remember you always had to button battle with someone else who had a camera and TV.

Yeah... Us (FruiTVCheese) Always batteled with other tv shows Cheese.

(04-09-2013, 04:07 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: This feature was removed in Gmod 13. You can access it via addons but it is not the good for a big multiplayer server because only one person can use it at once or when changing it for the screen it changes everyone's.

Alright... But that's the point of having tv screen for everyone to see the same Tounge (It would be awesome if you could have differend channels too Cheese)
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
I think that it was removed in GarrysMod13, but i also think that it may have been abused. If this was not the case, then i don't understand why they haven't re-added it! I wish it was though!
It could be abused a lot. It also turned out to be who can spam their button the fastest.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
If my mind is good, the RT screen prop still exist.
But it doesn't work anymore or maybe it's break like many features because of G13.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]