How to record Demo's
Hello, I've always been wondering how do I record and demo for example to an ban request. And do I need to convert them? And how do I upload them to Fearless in an ban request thread ( if needed some times ). Please explain With informative information to me please.Huh
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
To record a demo type "record <name>" For example i type: record banrequest. After you are done with recording type "stop" in console to let it stop.

Yes you need to convert them to a .avi or whatever, i tried it but i don't like it i recommend use Fraps, and then just upload it to youtube. That's the best way (For me)

I hope this helped you.
(04-10-2013, 10:54 AM)Weecow Wrote: To record a demo type "record <name>" For example i type: record banrequest. After you are done with recording type "stop" in console to let it stop.

Yes you need to convert them to a .avi or whatever, i tried it but i don't like it i recommend use Fraps, and then just upload it to youtube. That's the best way (For me)

I hope this helped you.

Thanks, I've tried fraps, bandicam, camstudio both of these lags for me. I feel like the demo option in gamemode Works the best if you don't want lag. But are there any recording Things which won't lag?
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]