Ban Request - Daddy Rool & Caratheus
I have just re-watched your video and there is no evidence of us gunning down a desk secretary. I will admit one did get shot and killed, but that was because he ran into the middle of a heated gun battle. It was accidental and we do regret this.

The video shows the end of the raid and us breaking no rules. It doesn't even show me on it at all as I'd been killed before you even got up there, you only see you guys kill DaddyRool. I fear you may just be posting this ban request as just "something to do" as the only thing we're guilty of is veering of the standard definition of the "Vigilante" role we were role playing. Next time I'll think carefully about my role name as to avoid confusion.
Bind "key" "/apply burn heal"

GG
(04-10-2013, 10:21 PM)daddy rool Wrote: Bind "key" "/apply burn heal"

GG

Am I disrespecting you? No.

Are you disrespecting me? You seem to be.

I don't care whether you get banned or not, I would only prefer if you carried out a raid sufficiently instead of flailing around killing innocents.

Yes, the evidence I've given does not show this, but your friend admitted it so.
Yes I did admit it, but it looks like you're not reading my posts properly as I also said he was just caught in the cross fire as he was running around in the middle of a gun fight.

You saw none of the raid as you have no NLR timer so had obviously not entered the raid prior to the video shown, by the time you had got there I was already dead and am not even shown on your video. All you see is you gun down Daddy Rool and that's in. There is no evidence of us doing anything wrong and you claim we kill "Mass Amounts of Citizens"? We killed one desk secretary....by accident.

Next time when you post a BR have real evidence and do it for someone who has actually done something wrong.

Also Daddy Rool wasn't really disrespecting you, he was joking....have a sense of humor. Don't take everything so seriously.
You walked into a room where 3 unarmed people were hiding, 2 of which were handcuffed, and gunned down each one of them one at a time.
We killed the President and then the raid was over but the SS and Police continued. I remember those people in the room, they were running around and the President was using them as bullet shields. I don't recall ever aiming at one on purpose or even killing one.

If we were truly there just to cause trouble then why didn't we instantly kill the new President when we was alone in a room with him? We didn't we left as the raid was over and completed. There is no evidence to back up these claims, this whole ban request just seems pointless and time consuming.
But you did kill them on purpose, they were both in one corner, while the president was in another, Daddy Rool shot and killed each one on purpose one at a time.
Teacake you got evidence to back up those statements because if you don't I suggest you go find something else to comment on. Admins clearly aren't interested otherwise they would have made more comments on the matter.

Mon3y take a chill pill and learn what banter is.

By the way, we raided pres again last night, did nothing different to before and admin was on ss and saw it all so he knows we play fair
Insufficent evidence.