[Multi] Ban Request
Name of player: Grox3000 , [FL:RP]TheCyberSheep

SteamID: Grox3000 (STEAM_0:1:20748602), [FL:RP]TheCyberSheep (STEAM_0:1:52320217)

Time in GMT: ~ 5:00 GMT

Server: v2d

Summary:
Well it started when I was attempting to arrest grox (I have no pics of during this time) his buddy zordie came up behind me and tranqed me. ~5 minutes later I was following a seperate vehicle and located the original offender's vehicle inside the UM when they opened the gate. This gate was owned by [FL:RP]TheCyberSheep inside the UM, where I was hostaged for ~5 minutes, inside was several unowned doors. All every so gracefully gated off by TheCyberSheep's main entrance. The player by the name of Grox3000 later spammed the server chat for ~20 minutes. Even after being warned to stop by a admin. Inside my evidence it proves the spam and the blocking unowned. [/size]

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/harvety/screenshots
(If that link will not work I can upload all the pictures)
(sorry about the wall of text, I took out as much as possible.)
You made no attempt to warn us about this nor did you even mention, We had done nothing wrong I had just found the area owned by someone and asked to stay there, unaware at first that the area was unowned, you must first ask before jumping to conclusions, I see that the doors at the one building were unowned, I also am just curious about the fearrp mentioned earlier, was this back at the nexus? I see that it may have appeared like I was trying to run away but i was just moving to the side a bit
( I do not have pictures of this). Also I had saw that you were killed ( or so I had though) and ran away while I had thought you were dead. Also about the spamming, I was just a little angry so thats kind of my fault Nervous.

edit: Also how would you even know its my car in the first place?
You made no attempt to warn us about this nor did you even mention Assuming this is refering to your minge like behavior, where is it my position to warn you guys. You have all been in trouble for similiar stuff befor it should be quite clear by now to you.

unaware at first that the area was unowned, you must first ask before jumping to conclusions Also I am not reporting you for this bit. This is a multi ban request against you and your person you were staying with.

Also about the spamming, I was just a little angry so thats kind of my fault You are admitting your guilt.

Also how would you even know its my car in the first place? Many ways to know this bit of information, I could've seen it was the same make and model and cross refrenced that with the recent searches in my computer on your plates.
(04-09-2013, 12:33 AM)Harveyyy Wrote:
[b]Also how would you even know its my car in the first place?
Many ways to know this bit of information, I could've seen it was the same make and model and cross refrenced that with the recent searches in my computer on your plates.

I see
Gonna have to ask you to present your evidence in a more laid out fashion, provide links to each screenshot required for this BR. I don't have the time nor the patience to sort your screenshot collection. You have 24 hours.
Denied