Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
If others are able to like use the radio to send messages to others, set some rules.
EX: Do not be racist or be homophobic in the radio.
(Incase of voice tranferring)
Do not micspam when someone is playing music from before.
Do not micspam racist (I have experienced this) music, as of the n word and f word.
And there should be a official transferrer which is whitelisted to certain peps (those who are hosts)
The following 1 user Likes The Chaos's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Yeah Equal. How are you thinking on having the songs done. Would you like all songs to be clean radio edits or does it not matter?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-10-2013, 04:02 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Okay I'll go through the ones in it. Please note this is off the top of my head since I forgot to write them all down. I have most of them though
It was a mix of a track from Deadmau5 mixing in at the start and it is also what you can hear mixing through the music at times called Some Chords.
Knife Friends - Internet party
In My Mind -- This mixes in at times
It also has a song from a Powerworkout DVD I happened to have. I got the non remixed versions of these tracks and mixed over them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reAZiJlEuL8[/youtube]
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Oh wow. How did I forget that one? It's half the track Cheese.
Yeah. Edited and added Molly to that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-10-2013, 04:02 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Okay I'll go through the ones in it. Please note this is off the top of my head since I forgot to write them all down. I have most of them though
It was a mix of a track from Deadmau5 mixing in at the start and it is also what you can hear mixing through the music at times called Some Chords.
Knife Friends - Internet party
In My Mind -- This mixes in at times
Molly - Cedric
It also has a song from a Powerworkout DVD I happened to have. I got the non remixed versions of these tracks and mixed over them.

Did you mean Knife Party - Internet Friends?
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Indeed. Another silly mistake on my behalf. Now corrected
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • Commander Fi5h
To be honest, I don't think many people get offended when it's in songs. We'll see how it goes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Ah okay. Thanks for that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • Commander Fi5h

I'm making some nice mixes with decent DJ Console. All i need is to find out how to stream music through Serato, making it live with gmod radio would be really cool. Anyone knows?
The following 3 users Like Freezak's post:
  • equal, Nancy, Commander Fi5h
Looking forward to it Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Commander Fi5h