Ban request- [FL] Narco
Name of player:[FL] Narco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6082080

Time in GMT: 1:30 am

Server: evocity_v2d

Summary:He had broken rule 6. under basic goverment rules we were trying to get into the city and He had the city closed (He was the pres at the time) And he had a gate up witch wern't very large and it was difficult to get through but Our cars weren't able to get through When we tried with our cars And when i asked him to fix it he said I bet your just complaing becuase I am not allowing you to build a raceway (witch had not been the case) And we were needing fuel

Evidence: Here are some photos Of the prop block at this link:

http://imgur.com/dmRkll7

http://imgur.com/cr3c70h
Sorry if I don't have rights to speak in this ban request but umm do you know Narco's a Admin.
The city was under lockdown when the citizen revoluted against the government, there is a keypad and this was used for a governmental roleplay event, the gates were closed for only 5 minutes, they were open the rest of the time.

I told you not to be upset cause you could build your raceway, cause you had been upset with it earlier, you were the only one complaining out of 10 other people ROLEPLAYING the lockdown.

EDIT: Cars were allowed in the city, but once the lockdown was put on the city, nobody entered, nobody exit, to avoid raiders from escaping or more joining in on it, for security reasons. The gate was not closed for a long duration, as I also stated before. Once I opened it, you guys started complaining about how 35 props lag the server, more I hadn't spawned, which is the flags you refeer to.
Denied.

Do realize that in the real world if the leaders of the government are threatened, the forces in such city will do its best to protect its interests within such city thus explaining the lock down.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub