Ban request on Kolt Veral
Name of player: Kolt Veral

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40238240

Time in GMT: around 00:19

Server: Evocity2_v2p

Summary: Well i was in my house contra whoreing and i come back to find i have an arrest warrent and 2 cops have raided my house and destroyed all of my contraband and i got arrested and i asked him in pm why did i get raided and he said "your windows are blocked up and we heard the money printers going" the windows were blocked up by the way the map is textured and if they heard the money printers thats matagaming.

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSc-6F2DmUA
I think I remember warranting you. I was president at the time and one of my laws was that boarded windows were not allowed and you may get searched. And if the house was made with covered/boarded windows they still heard your contra, and hearing contra isn't meta gaming.
Sorry if I don't have the right to post here but it says
Quote: You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".
stupid signature keeps breaking
I know I shouldn't be posting.. but hearing money printers isnt metagaming.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Kolt Veral (STEAM_0:1:40238240) was not found violating server rules.

Please note, hearing contraband is a valid way to determine its existence.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team