A message from Anonymous to Zionists D:
Well anonymous is threting to take down all of swedens internet because of the swedish police taking down a swedish great torrentsite called Tankafetast and i alsow think that the swedish police took down piratebay aswell. Maybe i have bad information i don't know.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(04-07-2013, 05:08 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Well anonymous is threting to take down all of swedens internet because of the swedish police taking down a swedish great torrentsite called Tankafetast and i alsow think that the swedish police took down piratebay aswell. Maybe i have bad information i don't know.

This ware between arab and isreal idk any thing about swedish BTW all web are back the idea of attek is to let isreal lose alot of cash taht all iknow and steal there plants
Oh god, they're gonna steal the plants!?
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Termin, Verenikin, Haarek
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20356757

Only read two articles so far but it seems nowhere near as detrimental as you have pointed out. And no mention of affecting Israeli stock markets... something I am not sure is possible anyway.
Meh, all these Anonymous dudes do is DDoS. The news call them hackers even though they're nowhere near that.

Pathetic.

Real cyber-power, that's the Russian and Chinese government hackers.
Couldn't care less.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Verenikin
(04-07-2013, 08:46 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Meh, all these Anonymous dudes do is DDoS. The news call them hackers even though they're nowhere near that.

Pathetic.

Real cyber-power, that's the Russian and Chinese government hackers.

German peeps often do the "real shizz" aswell. ;P
GHOST!

I thought you was Faustie until I saw your name.
(04-08-2013, 01:24 AM)Hunter_ Wrote: GHOST!

Say wot m8
(04-08-2013, 04:52 AM)GhostRider Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 01:24 AM)Hunter_ Wrote: GHOST!

Say wot m8

Yeh, wot dux x