Banned unfairly then extended
Your name: Macho man

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:63884205

Banned by: Can't remember

Reason: Maliciously breaking multiple prop rules. Mass CDM

Involved: Can't remember

Why we should unban you:

So this is the first time I have been on this server and I just find this utterly hilarious, first I get banned for 1 month for something disgustingly ludicrous that I didn't actually do or get warned about because it didn't happen.

First of all I join the server and there are no admins on, I go Medic and heal people up as you do and a cop shoots me out my vehicle when I was parked up.

He get's me random demoted by the Mayor, so then I go Taxi driver and try to pick people up for cab rides.

I see a firetruck smashing into people CDMing constantly and the same goes for pretty much every single player on at that time, I get ran over countless times but I don't really care.

Drive around and get shot out my car yet again and get pissed off and leave for an hour, come back and the same thing happens again and it's a SWAT this time.

Get sick and tired of the shit and run them over, then later I sit down at a table and the same cop from earlier comes up to me and starts shit talking me over the mic telling me to get up from the chair. (He wants to random taze me yet again)

"Go away you annoying kid"

*Banned*

1 month for something I didn't actually do, now I will admit I did CDM but the thing I originally got banned for didn't happen and was complete horseshit.

I mean yeah I deserve punishment for the CDM but I got banned for a MONTH for something I didn't do seriously, don't really want to say this but I have a feeling someone is friendly with a certain admin and took sides here.

Edit: Just noticed it said "prop rules" so yes, the only prop I used was to flip my car some other asshole prop pushed over, that's horseshit.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php use that to search for ban info
Also, your ban ID is separate from Steam ID in that a ban ID is the ban number on this server, your Steam ID is your identification on Steam. Kinda like a steam social security number

Your name: Macho man
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63884205
Your ban ID:29161
Banned by: [FL] Adman
Reason: Steam Profile Ban Request 29516 Approved - "Maliciously breaking multiple prop rules. Mass CDM, doesn't want to RP." (Extended due to current ban)
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Hilarious you say?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29516

You're Slipperydingus, although you changed your name multiple times throughout the course of events. The ban request above was posted on you and two other players, although it turns out that one of the other players was actually just you with another name. You repeatedly prop-smashed so many vehicles and killed too many people to count. When I consulted the logs to sort out this mess, I am also met with countless CDMs.

The fact you have tried to appeal this suspension is ludicrous itself. Check out that video and try telling me you did nothing wrong.

Appeal denied.