Ban Moviair
AngrySo me and my friend were playing on the server when i was going to check my contras, when I opened the frontdoor and walked through the fading door, I didn't have the time to blink, someone had shot me for NO REASON.
I had cameras in the house ( aswell as my friend Foxina), and when my friend was wathcing the cameras he discovered that there was a rebel destroying our contras and "his friend" (as they claimed to be) was outside holding guard with a weapon.
When me and my friend wen't back there to check we saw from a distance only 1 person, so we decided to go in, we told the person to 'surrender', but he started shooting, therefor he broke FearRP. We started discussing about what had happened, and at first he refered to the rebel that i was killed by, as a friend, and that he had only been trying to help the rebel beacuse the rebel told him that he was hostaged.
Moviair picklocked the door for the rebel that was inside the house telling lies about him being a hostage and when he came out the rebel had asked Moviair to join his raid,(quoted by Moviair).
Later on in the discussion Moviair started stuttering and couldn't come up with more lies so he shot my both friends (one of my friends came to the discussion) and they lost their weapons that weren't in their hands but weren't holstered either... when my friends came back to talk to him about it he said drove away. We also saw him go plundering a caraccident, we weren't the only ones that saw him do that.
We drove with our 2 cars after him and he started spraying ll over our cars, then my Friend Morky shot him and Foxina hit him on the side but he wasn't dead, he was injured...THEN, he disconnected for the reason that he didn't want to die and lose the stuff that he just had stolen from a few persons. It made me and my friends really upset that some people do this, especially when there aren't any admins online.

PS. This wasn't the first time Moviair gets conplains from other on the server, and we asked in OOC what people think of him and everyone that answered were saying that he and people like-him are the things that make the server worse.

Regards, Sir Cristo
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hi, I felt like posting here even though I'm not supposed to, just figured I'd say hey. -Jokhah
Use Template, Provide evidence, you have 24 hours to do so.
lol, i have alot for it record but it was 1 hour recording so i delete alot for it, when nothing happed or i not have more space so not can record more
i said i have real live things to do and i shoot on your guys and yell out if the car! but what happed your guys try to drive me down and you may not use a car as weapon, i holster my weapon in a yell. bind on c to holster and have talking on x so no see what i do worry.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Moviair (STEAM_0:0:13393151) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team