BAN moviair
Angry this guy is breaking every possible rule ! i promise, heres the days broken rules by him, he was "helping" his friend that was "what i heard" being kept hostage by my friends house, so he took out his gun and tried to get his friend out, but when this was a total lie, what my friends saw in the cameras, there was no hostage
(they were not even inside the house) and moviair was raiding this base with his rebel partner, without any reason, all he said was, i was helping my friend out !
he also accoused he got this all on video (record) but when we said " okay, upload it so we can prove you wrong" he just kept saying why ? and laughed, then i was so upset that i just left it all be, and went my way behind the house and took out my m4( like i almost allways do) just for protection. then he came running behinf the wall and started preaying me dead, at that point, if there was an admin... he would really have got banned, but instead this followed, i came back after 6 min and talked about his great RDM, but then he also went off, so me and my friend wanted our guns back so we followed him in 2 cars, he came out and started shooting at our cars... again, then he hit foxina several times, not me that much but i went off and came back, i shot him down with my m4, so then foxina hit him on the side, but he didnt die, he was injured and unconsious, but when i then came in to try to finish him off, he desconnected, so that he wouldnt lose the items he was equipping -.- this dude told me he knew the rules so good, and that he didnt random raid my friends house, please make this his punishment, no one on the whole server likes him, he just breakes all the rules when there are no admins online, thats his tactic to get stuff.
Angry
Use the template. and i have the movie sir just pm me and i upload it was not raiding have never be in the base, you can check the log about the contra have not destory a contra yestertoday

for saying you break fearrp and use a car as a weapon, i have not record it bcz not more space on my harddisk :/
Use Template, Provide evidence. You have 24 hours to do so.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Moviair (STEAM_0:0:13393151) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team