[Ban Request] Bratset
Name of player: Bratset

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41249553

Time in GMT: 9:30

Server: V2p

Summary: Whilst on the server, Bratset was one of the players that was really making everyones experience bad. I was showing my little sister, the server and i had already told him this in OOC, but yet he decides to use foul language, several times, but i only got 1 screenshot of his language.

Not only that, he had a doomfort at the Farm, in which didn't even have a button to open it on the over side, and had a ramp, which was leading up to the top, therefore prop-block.

I did not neccisarily take to many screenshots of the behaviour that he was commiting, but if you were to check the logs, you would see what else he was saying, OOC aswell as IC.

Evidence: PropClimbing Ramp: [Image: iOCuXLw.jpg]

No button to open the actual Door: [Image: sB07QZE.jpg]

His foul langauge within IC chat: [Image: rOrSXBA.jpg]

Scoreboard to show that it was him using that language: [Image: GTchEOO.jpg]
Well i heard no such thing as your sister was there, but anyway. The button was behind the tree and then we moved it inside the garage i also got some on you sir. Im uploading the videos right now

Here is a video of Pine and Commander randomly aiming us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmXgWyxtm...e=youtu.be

Here is a video of the Commander and Pine ( Black market Dealer) Killing me for calling commander c*nt. I think this situation could have been acted diffrently
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBVz-U8YK...e=youtu.be
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Bratset (STEAM_0:1:41249553) was found violating rules regarding doomforting.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was also found on player [FL:RP] Commander Fi5h (STEAM_0:0:32154223), seen violating rules regarding random deathmatch.

Evidence was also found on player [FL:RP] PineCone (STEAM_0:1:45412718), seen violating rules regarding random deathmatch.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team