Ban TheKallex for scam me
AngryAngryAngry TheKallex he scammed me with he would sell a mustang to 125k when i gave him the money he dissconnected so if you can not ban him at least get me back my money thanks you! Sad
(04-05-2013, 11:32 AM)nico6764 Wrote: AngryAngryAngry TheKallex he scammed me with he would sell a mustang to 125k when i gave him the money he dissconnected so if you can not ban him at least get me back my money thanks you! Sad
I saw all of it taking place, he isnt lying. Please help him out?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Yeah thanks for the support Smile!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Admirable, yet still backseat moderation.

User warned.
For scamming offences, evidence is beneficial yet not absolutely necessary. I ask that you re-format this request using the required template and offer any information you can. Necessary information for accurate log review includes a date, a time as specific as possible, the name of the accused and the server on which the offence took place.

You have 48 hours to make the requested changes.
I will check logs in an hour
(04-05-2013, 01:38 PM)Adman Wrote: For scamming offences, evidence is beneficial yet not absolutely necessary. I ask that you re-format this request using the required template and offer any information you can. Necessary information for accurate log review includes a date, a time as specific as possible, the name of the accused and the server on which the offence took place.

You have 48 hours to make the requested changes.

How do i re-make it so you get all the info is there a special place i can do it?
At the bottom of your original post should be a button titled 'Edit'. Clicking that will allow you to change your post and implement the template shown here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9.

Just remember this for the future as our developer Temar is currently looking into the situation.
Mr. Microsoft Trådløs Mus :-* STEAM_0:0:22005825 Accepted the 125k and shortly after changed job
then shortly after that disconnected and went to play on a different server, user permed

Dizziestbow10 (STEAM_0:0:41430751) has been permed as a double account

[T.E.G] Dizzi[I.D.C] (STEAM_0:0:26287546) has been issued a 100k refund (minus 25k for double accounting and transferring all to main) and given a 1month ban for double accounting to avoid ban