[FL] Vauld
Name: [FL:RP] Unholy

Time/Date:20:26 GMT 2/4/2013

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:33499744

Name of Administrator: [FL] Vauld

Evidence: I was trying to be a private jet with the mini-jet prop. I went to ask if I could be a private jet for the president. And just run down the street to different locations. Then when I went to ask I was blacklisted from props for 1 hour for Fail RP. I asked him what was FailRP about it. Vauld responded by saying I was stood in the Nexus lobby for 10 minutes (Hadn't even been on the server for 10 minutes) and that I was trying to sell my mini-jet to people. I asked him for evidence but he didn't respond.

Here is some of the evidence from console :

(*) (OOC) [FL] Vauld: Unholy, you were standing in a plane prop in nexus for 10 minutes,
asking if people wanted to buy a plane..

(*) (OOC) [FL] Vauld: Better fly a tiny plane into nexus?

[FL] Vauld took 'e' access (Entities/Props) from [FL:RP] Unholy for 1 hour and 0 minute
for reason
'Fail RP w/ props'.

(*) (OOC) [FL] Vauld: That's the equivalent to someone bringing a jet into the
whitehouse and standing inside saying 'BUY MY PLANE'

I hope you respond

~Unholy
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I am failing to see the abuse part? Bans and blacklists are not an abuse matter.
He said I was trying to sell the plane. I was asking to be the presidents private jet
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I do find it a bit fail that a private jet would be in the nexus lobby, and what's especially odd is that the private jet asked the president if he would like to fly inside him/buy him. And I think my logic is explained by the example you pasted, it's like someone fitting a private jet through the white house's doors, and then trying to sell itself to the president.. Seems a bit fail to me.
I was going to show the plane to him

ffs I hate arguing with admins, but I have to get my point across sometimes
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Planes don't fit through doorways. Nor do they speak.
I think the main point here is that you are human, You cannot RP being a vehicle because that would be failrp. If you rp'd being a chauffeur to the president's private Jet or the Pilot to his private Jet than this would have been allowed but instead you were trying to be the Jet itself which isn't proper. Hopefully that clears up their reasoning.
You asked this question in OOC before Vauld had joined,

(OOC) [FL:RP] Unholy: Would it be smart to run into town with a no colided jet on my
head. Or would I get banned
(*) (OOC) [FL] Adman: Not very smart.
V

You said you would do it outside of the city, no less than 2 minutes later you and another person were walking around the city inside of a no collided jet.

despite Adman giving you a warning you still decided to do it.
Lead by example.
Please dont post if you were not directly involved in the incident(exceptions for admins ofc).

Once again this is clearly not abuse.

If you feel your ban was unjust then post an unban request.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!