Ban Request SilentOrchestra
Player name: TheSilentOrchestra

SteamID (if possible): no sry

Time in GMT:15h30 maybe (GTM+1)

Summary: Kill with no good RP reason.

Evidence:

Hello again Nervous

Today as a unemployed, I came in nexus hall (empty) and after building a "President Speech Chamber" I took a rope and a gun, holstered them, and then came up in Nexus.

In the elevator I saw barricades after the president's bridge an I came there. On the beginning of the bridge the Police Commander killed me with no reasonable reason. (Im a citizen and I have no right to go behind nexus desk, ok. Being arrested certainly but killed ....)

Then when I respawned, I made my fraps on and came back again to record what he will do. ( At this time I had no weapons holstered, just the spawn kit).

In the elevator the PoliceCommander shoot me, didnt killed me, then the Pres broadcasted a Law " Everybody behind Nexus will be shoot on sight." I kept going, an again I've been killed without a chance to talk.

After that look what do we talked about in OOC.

[Image: 2011-04-30_00003.jpg]
[Image: 2011-04-30_00004.jpg]
[Image: 2011-04-30_00001.jpg]
[Image: 2011-04-30_00002.jpg]

I have the video of my second death, but long to upload, so tell me if it is necessary. Thanks

If you can see logs, they said that I was shooting at us, but I had a gun holstered, but with no ammunition, just one bullet. And I never fired it.

The point is, we never talk before he shoot at me, no warnings. I dont want him perma banned, or banned long time but maybe time to think about it, or blacklisted maybe...

Thank you.

President's fault for not broadcasting the warning enough times. Blacklist if he does it again, too small issue for ban.