Does That Count As A Custom Vehical?
I built this Humvee, I was going to use it during a dictatorship during a lock-down to move up and down a single street. Like say the long street that runs right through the middle of the city, if I put a hydraulic behind the car, and it when 1000 meters up the road, and came back, and it kept doing that as if it was patrolling. Would that be allowed? Or would it count as a custom vehical? Or if I got a helicopter and it went from one helicopter pad to another.

I thought a custom vehical was something that could drive around much like a car. Causing disruption to role-play, etc. But I don't really see a problem if the car honestly can't harm anyone, not to mention it's for the purpose of moving up and down a single street during say a lock-down... perhaps the President sitting in it so he can look among his people Wink.

But I've seen people spawn in a horse-carriage type thing, surely that counts as a custom vehical? In-fact, it's worse. Because it actually works better, you can be transported to more than just one single location. However, up to you.

Please no "I tink dat not alowd" I just want a "No. It's not allowed." or "Yes, it's fine to do that."

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Read the rules proper. No
And what if the car is stationary say outside of the Nexus?

You cannot build a driveable vehicle.
(03-31-2013, 08:58 PM)Niceguyz Wrote: You cannot build a driveable vehicle.

It's not a drive-able vehicle. It goes up and down. It's no different to a sideways elevator. Except from it looks like a car. That's almost the equivalent to a racist.

I would really wait for a proper comment. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Small Bear
(03-31-2013, 08:47 PM)Small Bear Wrote: But I've seen people spawn in a horse-carriage type thing, surely that counts as a custom vehical? In-fact, it's worse. Because it actually works better, you can be transported to more than just one single location. However, up to you.

I have made one of theese, i remember i asked admin if it was aloud to use too (dont remember admin) he said that onenonly can be used outside city, to personally use.

And the other, idk if you are allowed to make that thing, try call a admin ingame and show him it, and get his words.
I would suggest asking a admin while in game or get a admin to supervise you while you do things like this.