Banned for insulting?
(03-31-2013, 09:12 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I was on at the time and saw what happened. From what I saw Verenikin started it by insulting Nancy because he said plz. Basically Verenikin started the whole thing, and Nancy's friend tried to defend Nancy after Narcotic banned him.

That is untrue. I tried to explain that saying "admin rstrt servur plz" looks stupid, I did not begin with the insults.

I never said anything serious, that was you and your buddy, who as I remember even said things about "banging my mother". I never escalated it to that level, it was Nancy and his buddy who kept making up worse and worse insults. Not that I really cared, but your ban was justified, and is still 24 hours.
(03-31-2013, 09:29 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-31-2013, 09:12 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I was on at the time and saw what happened. From what I saw Verenikin started it by insulting Nancy because he said plz. Basically Verenikin started the whole thing, and Nancy's friend tried to defend Nancy after Narcotic banned him.

That is untrue. I tried to explain that saying "admin rstrt servur plz" looks stupid, I did not begin with the insults.

I never said anything serious, that was you and your buddy, who as I remember even said things about "banging my mother". I never escalated it to that level, it was Nancy and his buddy who kept making up worse and worse insults. Not that I really cared, but your ban was justified, and is still 24 hours.

Im not going to get totally involved as I'm not one of the banned users but I must say you shouldn't had even started that, its Nancy's choice how he types. Though Nancy and his friend shouldn't had kept making worse insults.
I didnt even keep insulting and i didnt tell my friend to insult you
I got this screenie: [Image: q9HUFiY.jpg]

You making that arrow up shows that you are agreeing with the "mother" thing. How is that not an insult?
Arrow up to the english lessons if you cant see that its underneith it.
(03-31-2013, 09:52 PM)Nancy Wrote: Arrow up to the english lessons if you cant see that its underneith it.

That is not the sentence your arrow was meant to. You were the one that spelled "plz", why would you tell yourself to get an English lesson?
Why woulndt I? I decide myself what I want to agree with
(03-31-2013, 10:00 PM)Nancy Wrote: Why woulndt I? I decide myself what I want to agree with

Lol stop lying. You made that arrow almost the same time as I posted that message, I took my time writing it, and just as you were going to agree with his blatant insult I posted it.

Its completely obvious, stop lying.
Sorry to say boys, but none of YOU decide what I agree with. Have fun.
(03-31-2013, 10:04 PM)Nancy Wrote: Sorry to say boys, but none of YOU decide what I agree with. Have fun.

Ok, so lets get this straight, YOU claim to agree with the thing that started this whole argument? You start out by insulting and getting your friend to insult me over something as simple as grammar, and then suddenly you feel like agreeing with me?

HA. I doubt anyone will believe that.