[BUYING]Checkpoint/Traffic Dupes
(04-02-2013, 05:16 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: i was building one . 80% of it in the build server

BUT THE freaking SEREVR CRASH..
sorry man
good hint, if you build new thing say /clearprops, and it will clear all saved things in database about your props, then say /saveprops and it will save prop session and it it crash you can simple get them back.

Ontopic: i got a nice toll booth, the bums goes up and down, approved by admin that it can be used. And is breakable in high speed (the bum will get up in air)
(04-03-2013, 12:47 PM)martin Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 05:16 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: i was building one . 80% of it in the build server

BUT THE freaking SEREVR CRASH..
sorry man
good hint, if you build new thing say /clearprops, and it will clear all saved things in database about your props, then say /saveprops and it will save prop session and it it crash you can simple get them back.

Ontopic: i got a nice toll booth, the bums goes up and down, approved by admin that it can be used. And is breakable in high speed (the bum will get up in air)

Screens please Smile
Bump.
if your still buying I have speed humps/bumps Cheese)
(04-05-2013, 04:20 PM)aston Wrote: if your still buying I have speed humps/bumps Cheese)

Sorry, not looking for those. Still buying traffic checkpoints, and STILL WANTING SCREENSHOTS.
Bump.
Alright i made on for you in the Tunnel, and sold it. Tomorrow i Will build the one outside of the tunnel as i promised you.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Verenikin
Sorrey mate... Was lil' off... Later today will try to put some screenies, so keep an eye out.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Sounds good!