Sydex
Rainbow 
Your name: Sydex

Your ban ID:18502

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Reason: Ban request approved - Public building, rope spamming, priors, last chance.

Involved: ruxandra and a other guy who i dont remember and me

Why we should unban you:Hello Wink
i think the time has come for my last chance now. I waitet so long go get my last chance now i will try my best to be a good player now and take other players with respect and peace.

So I would ask and you now please unban me?!

God bless you!
You've shown almost no effort placed into this unban.
im not the best text writer and i always dont know what i can write sry for it but as i sayd i will do my best now to be good player who accept the rules now.I know it will be my last chance to play on fearless and i know i made many things wrong but i think you guys should give me my last chance so i can show you that im a better guy now.Angel it will be awesome cuz i missed the fearless servers
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
I suppose we'll wait for a reply from Rux.
Oh I remember you very well. Most of the rules that you broke and got banned for are more than serious as you can see from the banlist and the lack of interest shown in the unban request you made shows absolutely no efftort.

You still have almost 2 months left of your punishment and I suggest you take that time to seriously think about what you are going to do and how you are going to do it.

I advise denial.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
i gave my best do write a good text but as i sayd i really cant write a good text Tounge

and as i sayd the long ban time gave me time to change my mind.
i will give my best now to be a good player and respect the rules and other players but i think you guys should give me my last chance now. i cant change that what i did i only can say sorry for it and do it better now . i really regret what i did

Sorry again to the fearless community
That was your 13th ban.

Since the time that you've spent waiting your ban out has allegedly increased your RP abilities, just think what two more months would do.

As Ruxandra advised, wait your ban out.

Unban request denied.