Domo's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) =TPS= Domo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)22042

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Adman

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Ban Request 24304 Approved - "Huge prop-minging, killing, pushing and breaking FearRP. Clearly cannot play here."

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) It has been some months since I was banned, and I believe that I have changed my ways. I will be a better roleplayer on the server as well as a better player. I have learned from my mistakes and think I am ready to be given one last chance. I did some bad things in the past but I promise if I was given another chance, I would not blow it.
You obviously seemed like, in that time that you did not give two damns about this community, so you went out and committed serious rule violations, more effort would be appropiate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...6wDwtP0Eg4
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
You had no remorse about the situation at the time, you never cared or showed any respect towards Fearless as a community - demonstrated by your clear lack of restraint when following rules and an obvious disregard for the staff and people here. In a relatively short amount of time you racked up a startling number of suspensions and ban requests on you were common place. If I had to describe you, the words 'aggressive' and 'insubordinate' come to mind.

I highly advise finding a new community to mess around with, because your time here at Fearless is over.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team