How to tell if there are/is (a) minge(s) on the server.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Joykill
Let the hunt begin!
Have you only just discovered this method?
(03-28-2013, 09:46 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Have you only just discovered this method?

I discovered it a LOOOOONNNG time ago (like 2 or 3 months) And I thought it'd be funny if I posted it on the forums, but I never saw something like this (a player who has a very high kill count but has only been on the server for less than 5 minutes) again until now and this time I screenshot'd it.

That's actually incredibly incorrect.

Astrophysics has been online all day today, that's how he's achieved his kills.

The kills reset only when the server is restarted or crashes.

See, he lost connection to the server earlier and when he rejoined it comes up with the current play time.

And trust me, if he was RDM'ing on v33x I would be all up in his grill.
Lead by example.
I once saw someone who had played for roughly ten minutes with 20+ kills.
(03-28-2013, 09:55 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: I once saw someone who had played for roughly ten minutes with 20+ kills.

That's not really the same. 10 minutes is enough time to prepare for a raid. He joins, sees there's a dictator president, then gets ready and raids. He kills a lot of cops and SS and ending up with 20+ kills (because of NLR breaking cops)

This guy that I'm talking about only had TWO minutes. He obviously joined, went cop, loaded his pistol and started to shoot a ton of people or something.

Kills and deaths carry over if you disconnected, I do believe. As long as the server doesn't crash or restart you will connect with the same score as last time you disconnected.
Regards,
aviator
To be honest, i don't think that there are too many players on fearless that break the rules. Yes there are alot of people getting banned, but the reason for that is because they either do not understand the rules, or they simply just don't want to follow them!
(03-28-2013, 10:03 PM)Aviator Wrote: Kills and deaths carry over if you disconnected, I do believe. As long as the server doesn't crash or restart you will connect with the same score as last time you disconnected.

I heard from somewhere that it was removed/changed or something?