Poll: Position on Gay Marriage (anon)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FOR homosexual marriage
71.07%
86 71.07%
AGAINST homosexual marriage
21.49%
26 21.49%
undecided
7.44%
9 7.44%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#1- Gay Marriage y/n?
(06-09-2013, 02:51 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: And trust me. Jamie is not gay. All hes doing is trolling this topic and if you cant see that well...Clap clap.
I would paste a meme here equal to this situation but probably i will be warned so i will just say: "NO SHIT SHERLOCK".

(06-09-2013, 02:51 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: And how can you say Marriage=kids? I know people who have married and said *** kids due to the financial strain they can put on you.
Well, what i wanted to say is marriage=kids, means that marriage exists if you have any ability to make kids (the concept of general, excluding defects). Making gay marriages? what is next? marriages for bisexuals, zoophiles?

(06-09-2013, 02:51 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Also gay marriage can equal kids. I personally will say im very iffy about the whole gay couple adoption thing. There's a chance that the child could be made fun of for not having a traditional Mom and Dad family or that his parents are gay etc etc...But if the child is happy with it and nobody bothers him, by all means im fine with it.
It can, and probably kid will accept the fate of his parents, and since he have such parents, probably he will be a gay too = another adoptions. I'm not sure about that, i'm for making, not adopting kids, i'm also for adopting kids by STRAIGHT people.
(06-09-2013, 03:12 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 02:51 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: And trust me. Jamie is not gay. All hes doing is trolling this topic and if you cant see that well...Clap clap.
I would paste a meme here equal to this situation but probably i will be warned so i will just say: "NO SHIT SHERLOCK".

(06-09-2013, 02:51 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: And how can you say Marriage=kids? I know people who have married and said *** kids due to the financial strain they can put on you.
Well, what i wanted to say is marriage=kids, means that marriage exists if you have any ability to make kids (the concept of general, excluding defects). Making gay marriages? what is next? marriages for bisexuals, zoophiles?

(06-09-2013, 02:51 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Also gay marriage can equal kids. I personally will say im very iffy about the whole gay couple adoption thing. There's a chance that the child could be made fun of for not having a traditional Mom and Dad family or that his parents are gay etc etc...But if the child is happy with it and nobody bothers him, by all means im fine with it.
It can, and probably kid will accept the fate of his parents, and since he have such parents, probably he will be a gay too = another adoptions. I'm not sure about that, i'm for making, not adopting kids, i'm also for adopting kids by STRAIGHT people.

"marriages for bisexuals"
Oh the horror.
"marriage for zoophiles"
An animal can not legally consent to sexual activity, or carry out the appropriate legal action to go through with a marriage. Also, if you genuinely cannot see a difference between two men consenting to something between each other and rape, then I'm rather concerned for you.

You also have this notion that gay couples will raise only gay kids. If this is the case, where do all the gay people come from originally? How are all the gay people coming from straight parents?
So straight people are perfect, don't force ideals or anything on their children and are infallible? Yeah right...straight people have gay kids, bi kids, force them to eat cabbage etc, no one is perfect your argument on gay people raising gay children is a fallacy, any decent parent wants their child to be happy, and it doesn't take a genius to look at the human race and go boy we can be dicks to each other, everyone is fallible, everyone is to a lesser or greater degree flawed, doesn't mean we should prejudice one group of people who are a minority for no good reason. You should be more concerned about a kid being adopted or raised in a family that loves them and can support them, not with a omg their gay? They'll make the child gay, last I've noticed homosexuality isn't contagious and you can't force people to have a different sexuality. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Also have you considered the amount of straight people who bully their own children into repression for being gay, so they prejudice their own child because they can't accept who their child is.

Gay, straight, fat, thin, green or w/e criteria you want to apply, some people will be shit parents and some will be amazing. Also Freezak as a point for thought explain this, if gay people make their children gay, HOW THE HELL are there gay dolphins and ducks? Exactly your argument makes no sense, because there are gay ducks.
I didn't say that gay people will always make the children gay, i said "probably". It's nice that you are answering to your own questions, but that's not a function of a question. And again, as i said, i don't have any problem with gays, the main problem i have is with gay adoptions, (official) gay marriage. I will never accept that, and summa sumarum that's all from me.
(06-09-2013, 07:06 PM)Freezak Wrote: . And again, as i said, i don't have any problem with gays, the main problem i have is with gay adoptions, (official) gay marriage. I will never accept that, and summa sumarum that's all from me.

You just said you didn't have any problem with gays yet your contradicting that by saying your main problem you have with them is marriage and adoptions. Obviously you have a problem or something agasnt homosexuals from having the same rights as a heterosexual whe you say they shouldnt be able to marry or have kids.

BTW there's something called a sperm bank ya know? Guys get paid like 5 grand to donate their sperm and lesbians and the like use it to produce. It's not always adoptions.
I don't get it,why is there a serious discussion about gay marrige..on a gaming forum,Anywho,I'm still going to post my own opinion in a short reply,I'm 100% for same-sex marriage since I'm interested in both sexes myself and I see that there is no reason what so ever to not allow same-sex couples to get married,only pure hatred by other people.To be honest,in my opinion there shouldn't be no marriage at all anymore,because all it is,is a declaration of an union to the government,that often ends up ruining peoples' lives.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Runing people's lives? marriage should be a decision for the lifetime, so you must be sure with who you are.
(06-11-2013, 11:17 AM)Freezak Wrote: Runing people's lives? marriage should be a decision for the lifetime, so you must be sure with who you are.
Well still,most marriages end in divorce instead of death,I wish that it were a decision people wouldn't regret ever,but they do.
They only reason why marriage could ever be good is that it makes you an official life partner in front of the law,married people can do so many more decisions over their partners than regular people can,like let's say a woman gets into a car accident and now she's in an hospital and she has to be on life support for ever,the man can decide if she will either live in the hospital or die if he wants,if they weren't married,the man couldn't make that choice,and number of other legal issues,but other than that,its a waste of time and money,I wish it was easier to declare yourself into a legal partner with out having to marry.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

And what about religious people? Are you BORN religious, no. It's upbringing.
I'll just leave this here

[Image: 4142223_700b_v1.jpg]
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 5 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Basw007, Burrito Warrior, Adman, 5p carrier bag, CodeDenzy