Poll: Position on Gay Marriage (anon)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FOR homosexual marriage
71.07%
86 71.07%
AGAINST homosexual marriage
21.49%
26 21.49%
undecided
7.44%
9 7.44%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#1- Gay Marriage y/n?
Not got a problem with it at all. Prejudices are pathetic, as long as no-one is hurt or forced into anything, who cares? Do they hurt anyone? Nope, it's such a ridiculous thing to hate on. Do I like overly camp people? Nope. Do I give one damn if they're gay? Nope, as long as their happy, people need to get past this strange idea of it being morally incorrect, it was acceptable in ancient Greece and other cultures before the abrahamic faiths and their monodominant ideals.

So yes gay marriage is fine and dandy, let them get on with it, and realise how miserable it makes everyone else-jk. If it offends you're morallity, tough, let people be, and focus on being happy.

Z.Massani
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Callos, Shorty
Gay men=nah
Lesbians=yah
[youtube]9KLMYaF_Xa8[/youtube]

Nuff said.
Not really sure how it would be "beneficial to society" but it sure would make homosexuals happy. Anyways, it should definitely be allowed. People should be able to love and marry whoever they want. And to respond to those who say that there shouldn't be gay marriage because of their religion, why would god create a human being that was a way that "they weren't supposed to be"?
(06-03-2013, 05:29 PM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: Gay men=nah
Lesbians=yah

[Image: tumblr_lpe2xqC42E1qetbbj.gif]
Two men getting married isn't wrong at all, people make their own choices.
But when two men decides to adopt a child i think the child must be on a age where he can decide if he/she wants or not. I know i wouldnt want to be raised by two men.
I do not have anything against gays, and i do feel that they should have the right to get married. But adopting a child is on a whole other level. I dont know about you guys but thats my opinion
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(06-03-2013, 07:17 PM)Yankee Wrote: Not really sure how it would be "beneficial to society" but it sure would make homosexuals happy. Anyways, it should definitely be allowed. People should be able to love and marry whoever they want. And to respond to those who say that there shouldn't be gay marriage because of their religion, why would god create a human being that was a way that "they weren't supposed to be"?

That tendency towards sin is no different than the tendency towards lying, stealing, etc. We were all born with sin tendencies since we have fallen from grace.

As far as the post question goes I think homosexuality in general is not beneficial to society. All homosexuality does is create awkward social situations. For instance, if a college had separate dorms for men and women, where do you put homosexuals? You can't put them with men because of their sexual attraction towards men. You can't put them with women because they're still a man in body. If you put them in their own dorm then they're together with each other. How would this be addressed?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
This is a touchy subject, whilst I wouldn't mind gay marriage being allowed it's more children I'm concerned about. I wouldn't exactly feel comfortable with gay couples adopting.
Jus' saying.
(06-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: This is a touchy subject, whilst I wouldn't mind gay marriage being allowed it's more children I'm concerned about. I wouldn't exactly feel comfortable with gay couples adopting.
Jus' saying.

There's absolutely no evidence to suggest to suggest children of gay couples turn out to be any different than children of straight couples or turn out to be worse families. In fact, recent studies show it tends to be the opposite(Source). The only real reason to feel uncomfortable with same sex parents raising children is an irrational distrust of anything new, or different, which is a terrible reason to base laws and rights on.