Unban limits
Your name:Limits

[b]Your ban ID:28211

[b]Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

[b]Reason
:failRP

[b]Involved:-
[b]Why defuq did i got banned. some random rebels drow into me and one second later i got banned. i dident do anything wrong i was not the guy that failedRP. please unban me and check the evidents again if u have any cus i did not do anything wrong
Please answere i know u saw this please unban me i really want to play please if u see this admin
(03-27-2013, 10:55 PM)limits Wrote: Please answere i know u saw this please unban me i really want to play please if u see this admin

Earlier you ran me over. FailRp'ed me and I have evidence. I was making a BR tomorrow. Oh and also you cdm'ed me. And your a minge.

Done.
And your ban is over in 17 hours. Live with it.
Hey i am sorry if i ran over u i just want to have fun on this server and i know it is not funny to get killed but i havent done anything wrong sorry man Sad
(03-27-2013, 11:10 PM)limits Wrote: Hey i am sorry if i ran over u i just want to have fun on this server and i know it is not funny to get killed but i havent done anything wrong sorry man Sad

Oh... So you say cdm minging is not wrong?

(03-27-2013, 11:11 PM)Niceguyz Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 11:10 PM)limits Wrote: Hey i am sorry if i ran over u i just want to have fun on this server and i know it is not funny to get killed but i havent done anything wrong sorry man Sad

Oh... So you say cdm minging is not wrong? And..... You actually also mic spammed when I was gun dealer at my store while I tried to get you out. Then police came and you began to yell "RANDOM ARREST"
I am so sorry i dident mean to cdm u i am not a very good driver and the cop was after me and i know i shoulden drive away from them but i dident want to be in jail but i will stop drive so fast and i will get better at driving. i am sorry i know how it feels to get cdm but i dident mean to. i am so sorry
Please put some more effort into your unban request, and don't post an unban request if the ban was 24 hours or under.
I was talking to my friends when this happened and they asked a admin why i got banned and he told them i will get unbanned but i need to do a unban request so he can unban me. he said that i only will be blacklisted from cars for 1day. so i did but i never got unbanned
(03-28-2013, 12:06 AM)limits Wrote: I was talking to my friends when this happened and they asked a admin why i got banned and he told them i will get unbanned but i need to do a unban request so he can unban me. he said that i only will be blacklisted from cars for 1day. so i did but i never got unbanned

Read the rules again then.
And now ?