[SELLING] A Modern house with a little twist
Hi, i am selling this modern looking house with a kitchen and a piano. As you might have read in the title i said a little 'twist' and then you might think what does that mean? yes i can tell you that beacause this is a little bit special for my houseses to put a little terrasse in it! hope you like it feel free to give me an offer and if you want to contact me you can either do it by PM or even on this post right here!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be A Voice, Not an Echo
The following 1 user Likes Zilence's post:
  • Moisty
I like this a lot, do you have a price in mind for how much you want for it?
I saw this when he was building it, its really nice!
right now im thinking about a price since im a littlebit new in this business but i was thinking about maybe 40k but... maybe more maybe less as i said i'm not that experienced with giving a product a specific price Smile

Be A Voice, Not an Echo
(03-27-2013, 01:56 PM)Zilence Wrote: right now im thinking about a price since im a littlebit new in this business but i was thinking about maybe 40k but... maybe more maybe less as i said i'm not that experienced with giving a product a specific price Smile

I'd to see it on the server please, if everything looks good then I'd be happy to negotiate a price with you Smile
Sure you can add me on steam : Zilence and then you can see the house Smile

Be A Voice, Not an Echo