Ban Request - Toxic & Undead Hynes
Name of player: Toxic,Undead Hynes

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25930701 , STEAM_0:0:23371144

Time in GMT: GMT +2 8:15

Server: v2p

Summary: I was going to Downtown Motors,when Toxic (ss) and Undead Hynes (police officer with suit) tazed me and cuffed me,they were saying that i mingegrabbed an MP5 when i didn't do anything,they also tried to arrest me but they couldn't.They forced me to go down at the Prison,there Toxic (ss) put a suit and interrogated me,then at the end i gave them the MP5 and they said "we can legal lie to you for a gun!".Then they arrested me.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVIIYr2PF0&feature , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-VTAaaovBQ , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNeUTIDBpU8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVIIYr2PF0&feature

BR Video #1 : He cuffed me and talked to me about the MP5 that i didn't steal, BR Video #2 : At 0:01 (fullscreen the video) Toxic says "You know we can legal lie to you,right?" (Before he say this,i dropped my gun and then i recorded and he said that.) , BR Video #3 : At this video i'm getting random arrested.
True fact, cops can legally lie to you(Nice move, editing that part out to save you some credibility.). Look it up. I never said anything about "lying to you for your gun." Besides, you saying you have one IC is grounds for arrest regardless. What you did (and I'm sure logs can confirm) is ran up to me and Undead Hynes when I was trading him an MP5. He gave me 1,000, I dropped it. It disappeared. I asked Undead if he got it and he said No. The only person who ran up to us long enough and close enough to hang around and mingegrab it was you. And you "only had one MP5" in your inventory when we were questioning you. Coincidence? I think not.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
You know what? You said this again on the server,also there was 1 other cop and the HSS there,i actually didn't steal anything because i was running to go at Downtown Motors and i did not see any trade there,only a fire.That's why i came there,to see what's going on.Then ran away to Downtown Motors for an RP but you random tazed me and cuffed me there.

Also admins can check the logs and they can see that i didn't steal anything.

Plus i want to add that you and your friend were major failRPing.
(03-25-2013, 08:09 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: You know what? You said this again on the server,also there was 1 other cop and the HSS there,i actually didn't steal anything because i was running to go at Downtown Motors and i did not see any trade there,only a fire.That's why i came there,to see what's going on.Then ran away to Downtown Motors for an RP but you random tazed me and cuffed me there.

Also admins can check the logs and they can see that i didn't steal anything.

You ran up to the fire, then to where me and Hynes were trading. An MP5 legend hath it. It wasn't a random tase because I had reasonable suspicion to detain you after running off with an automatic weapon (against the law) and not to mention stealing it in the first place.

I didn't have any gun on my hands or hiding it.You maybe were trading but i didn't pick up any gun and i didn't even saw any gun.
All the videos are of you disclaiming that you have or stole my MP5. There really is nothing against me in them. The evidence is one-sided, taken in small clips and not showing the entire story.

There are,you are wearing suit as SS,also Undead Hynes,then lying that i mingegrabbed a gun(major FailRP),also it was my gun,i knew it was a lie,you also said it.
When did this event happen (date)?
It happened today.

3/25/2013
(03-25-2013, 08:18 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: There are,you are wearing suit as SS,also Undead Hynes,then lying that i mingegrabbed a gun(major FailRP),also it was my gun,i knew it was a lie,you also said it.

Also said what? And I am able to wear a suit as an SS agent if it 'fits my RP role', that's coming from the owner of the server. In this case, I was interrogating you, so was Undead. If you consider things to be 'yours' when you pick them up, you have a troubled sense of judgment. There is no evidence of me lying. Can you please translate that last sentence into English?