I did not want this to be my first post :(
Your name: SilverBlood

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:16097908

Banning Admin: Thetimanator

Ban Length: 2 days

Reason for the ban: FailRp

Why we should unban you: I was playing some passive Roleplay when i decided to rob a certain store, apparently putting a rope round someone was failrp, i do not understand this, although i think if it was failrp i should have only been banned for one hour.

I know you admins work hard and i will come out of my way to not break rules. I really hope you can lift my ban so i can play once more on my favorite server with some awesome people!
Last thing you should ever do and wich aggrovates us ALOT is telling us how to do and what to do and how much bantime to give you, if people say that to me I'd double the ban.
But then again I didn't ban you.
So we'll wait for Timanator to reply.
-Signature removed-
I asked Tim to carry out the ban, you were failing pretty hard.
I would've given you a week, Tim let you off lightly.
You were hostaging in public, you even tried to tie me up in public for no reason.
(04-26-2011, 06:24 PM)s.J. Wrote: Last thing you should ever do and wich aggrovates us ALOT is telling us how to do and what to do and how much bantime to give you, if people say that to me I'd double the ban.
But then again I didn't ban you.
So we'll wait for Timanator to reply.

I wasn't telling you how much ban time i was simply giving you my reason, and storm the weapons bugged i had no clue what you where on about.

I respect the admins and your decision but i feel your making the wrong one, but that is my opinion
Weapon bugged?
You walked up to me with a rope in your hands.
Tied me.
Tried to run away, I physgunned you to the roof.
Asked why you did it and you said: "Wrong person"
(04-26-2011, 06:56 PM)Storm Wrote: Weapon bugged?
You walked up to me with a rope in your hands.
Tied me.
Tried to run away, I physgunned you to the roof.
Asked why you did it and you said: "Wrong person"

Didn't think you where on about that, why would i tie an admin, waste perfectly good rope, and then lie?

I am sorry if this inconvenienced you in any way while you where role playing

Edit: i had this with a gun where i got it out and ended up with a crowbar?
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2783/drugsfailrp.png

You tried to rob someone as a BMD, as well as all of the above things, its a short ban, i feel it was reasonable.
(04-26-2011, 07:28 PM)thetimanator Wrote: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2783/drugsfailrp.png

You tryed tryed to rob someone as a BMD, as well as all of the above things, its a short ban, i feel it was reasonable.

i am sorry i see my mistake but i was my first time on the server, i read the rules, i just hoped we could see past this, also i was slapped (the in game admin command) by an admin.

I understand that i broke a rule of doing it on the streets, but i was told BMD could raid n stuff......
Denied, you already got less than you deserved.